Cincy/NKY/Indiana Anthrax fans!!

Well, theres a bar across the street from Bogarts called the submarine gallery or the sub station (Some Shit like that). Theyve got a pretty good jukebox, (Motorhead, Metallica, Misfits, some punk), a stinky bathroom and cheap cold beer. Swing in there prior to the show and drink one with old Slappy!!!

SlappyWhitey said:
Well, theres a bar across the street from Bogarts called the submarine gallery or the sub station (Some Shit like that). Theyve got a pretty good jukebox, (Motorhead, Metallica, Misfits, some punk), a stinky bathroom and cheap cold beer. Swing in there prior to the show and drink one with old Slappy!!!
There are a million places within walking distance of Bogarts. I love that area. I'll be in the vicinity somewhere. I may have to work the next day, so I may in fact be at Starfucks, but either way, I'll be smiling.

Is there a starbucks up there? I'll stop in to the sub place. Do they have good beer? Sam Adams at least? I usually go to Sudsy Malones A bar with a laundry mat in it. Its pretty cool. They have live music sometimes and a pool table and the worst bathrooms in cincinnai.

Dude, it's UC, they've got everything. I particularly like the bar named "The Library." What a good scam. Mom and dad call to see how you are doing: "well, I'm at the library again." And they think you are study bug. There is a Starbucks and one of those Penn Station sub shops about a block away from Bogarts. That is all you will ever need.

Murphys pub is great. Have you ever gone on any of the bus trips that they do out of there? I went to Cleveland and Chicago on them and had a hell of a time. Im not sure if they have Sam Adams at that bar, im a Rolling Rock man myself.

I'll be at both the Columbus show and the cincy show! CANNOT WAIT!! I guess it must have already been posted but whats the set list been like on this tour?
What time you guys going to be at that bar? (is it right next to Sudsy's? cant picture where it;s at exactly!)
SEE YA!

could someone please yell out sometime in there set between songs to get there asses down to australia!!!! hehehhehehe we will show them what a real mosh is like.

Alright KK, its down the street from Sudsys towards Kroger, right on the corner if you walk up the stairs out of the parking lot behind Sudsys. You cant miss it, youll normally hear the music coming out of the place. Anyway, ill be wearing a grey Cleveland Browns shirt with a bulldog on it. Im 6'2 with a Rolling Rock in my hand so Im kind of hard to miss. I should be there around 530 or 6. Ill have the jukebox rolling some punk and old school metal shit too......

Sounds cool! I'll be there...I'll be wearin an Overkill shirt...
Already got my tix for the AlRosa show.....dont know why I like that place so much....it's kinda a HOLE but pretty cool....seen a LOT of cool bands there.
Well, see ya there!

Right down from Bogarts is a really cool arcade, which someone has decorated with all Star Wars. Every wall looks like the Star Wars sheets you had when you were little (and if you didn't have them, you probably have to have medication to get to sleep these days). The students at UC say it's where all the dorks go, but damn them, I visit it every time I go to Bogarts, because anyplace painted in Star Warsian is high art to Tydiggitydaddy.