Circle II Circle U.S. Release Date Oct. 10th 2006

W.M.D.

Feb 10, 2004
To meet the recent demands Circle II Circle will release their highly antisapated new Cd "Burden Of Truth" in the U.S. through Warner Bros / Locomotive on October 10th 2006!

That's right 3 days before the European release!!

Isn't it great to be an American!

Many thanks to ( Warner Entertainment Associates ) for making this U.S. release date a reality.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Wayniac said:
I am HOPING they will have copies at the preparty, but I have not heard anything...
Buit Oct 10 isn't THAT far away

But we'll get the next best thing...the new album performed in it's entirety at the PreParty and the entire thing filmed on DVD!:headbang:

----

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=397f6b79-45cc-4f87-a382-c0143c4388a9

Progpower preshow goes BIG time

Due to overwhelming demand, the ProgPower USA Pre-Party featuring Circle II Circle, Leatherwolf, Circus Maximus, and Theocracy has been upgraded to the main stage at Center Stage, Atlanta. Additional tickets for the long sold-out show will go back on sale this Wednesday at 10:00am EST. Visiit www.progpowerusa.com for complete ticket information.

Due to the change of events, Circle II Circle have announced that they will film their headline performance for a high defintion dvd release. Said vocalist Zak Stevens (ex-Savatage), "The band and I weren't sure if we were going to do the video, but this move confirms that we are going for it big time now. I guess we are going to have to break out some REALLY rare songs for this show. I can't wait. On behalf of myself and the rest of the band, we would like to thank Glenn (festival promoter) , Shane (pre-party promoter), and everyone at Center Stage for getting this done. You guys are the best."

Sorry Fiddler, but I announced a change in plans for the set once AFM delayed the release a while back. The band is not going to perform the album straight through, but will indeed perform several cuts from it.

Bummer, i was looking forward to hearing the whole new album

Harvester said:
Sorry Fiddler, but I announced a change in plans for the set once AFM delayed the release a while back. The band is not going to perform the album straight through, but will indeed perform several cuts from it.

Damn, I missed that tidbit. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of playing the whole new album when I first heard it. I was mollified when I recently heard a promo of Burden of Truth, and decided that it's the best that CIIC has done so far (and will buy it as soon as it comes out).

Still, a setlist of "really rare songs" is far more exciting to me. Obviously, CIIC is where Zak's bread is buttered nowadays, but I'm hoping for a good Savatage mix.

Steve in Philly

does Fields of Sorrow count as a really rare song? That was the only one they didn't play, last time they played ProgPower...