Circle Story 2

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
Lets do another one. The last circle story got wierd beyond jerry Springer proportions, there was much goat fucking, exploding houses, Fred Durst, and several psychotic name changes and mutating animals. Lets see what we can do with this one.

As usual, I'm going to start. You build on what I, and others write. You may do what you wish with the story, but you MUST remain consistent with what is happening.

In haze of the morning dew, Kit stood in her beloved garden.

Brandon

"Hey Brandon, how are you today ?"
"I'm fine, and you, what' up ?"
"Let's have some fun with a pig and Britney Sears !"
"Ok, cya at 8 PM"

Kit hung up the phone and called Dee Dee

"hey Dee what's up?"
"not much"
"I'm haveing a party tonight come over and we can listen to brittney spears"
"WHAT I hate that stupid Bitch…"

Originally posted by Opth_001
Kit look around and he was pleased. "what will I do today?" he askes himself
That's one sex change so far :)

"Well fuck you then, I'll just call Lakeesha"

Looking through the phone book for Lakeeshas number Kit's eyes browsed over the name Mikeal Åkerfeldt. He/she felt an inexplicable attraction toward the name and so ended up dialling the number

Ding dong

Kit ran to the door, it was Brandon !

"Oh nice to see you ! I see that you took your pig too !"

"Yes, Britney Spears and pig are aways great and exiting !"

"Well i have to call some more people, any ideas ?"

"Call Melinda, i think she is alone tonight"

"Nice idea !"

Kit grabbed the phone ...

Kit let brandon in and ran started talking to him after he called melinda and invited her over.

"Kit. Why do you dress like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like a WOMAN! Everyone thinks you're a girl when they first see you! You gotta stop that!"

"No way! Dressing in drag makes me feel free! You either take it or leave is, sweetheart!"

The doorbell rang, and Kit answered to find Melinda at the door.

Calmness filled the room as Melinda, 'neath blackened hair, stood there, outside. They were all astounded by her appearance. They had never seen a girl still stand up after having an axe stuck in the back of her head.

After entering the house Melinda loosened the axe from her head with a few hard tugs and out it came. She asked Kit for a stapler to fix her head but none was to be found, instead she found a vise grip to close the wound.
Everyone's attention was drawn to the pig as Kit had it in a headlock and began.......

without warning kit had morphed into a 40 year old naked, bald hermaphrodite named fred. it was all stinky like afterbirth and twice as hairy, it scrathed its pimpled pink ass, let out a belch and asked "now where'd that darn kangaroo go, i was gettin horny."

but then fred resurrected the universe. with a beer in one hand and his/her bare ass and multi-gendered genitalia floppin around like no ones buisisness he proceeded to do a lil penguin dance.

(sorry, but for some reason i'm more twisted than usual)