Cirith Ungol @ Frost and Fire Fest

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
12657293_1730819830496610_7980367312513692044_o.jpg

Yep, bought two tickets. Collin and I are going to do everything in our power to get out there. Flights don't seem so bad and if I have to i'll just not purchase that bass amp I wanted.

What's the best airport to fly into? Santa Barbara? Flights there are very expensive for me, much cheaper to fly into LAX and take a shuttle (probably spend a few days in LA too). But I'm open to options.

I've got a few bros in LA that I'm going to try and stay with. Not sure how the fuck I'm getting to Ventura from there but if renting a car is what is advised I could maybe look into it. Would rather try and get a friend to give us a lift but yolo and shit.

Going to wait on booking my Friday ticket until my student loans come in. Honestly, part of me wants to just terrorize LA that night since I've never even been there.

I prefer to fly into Burbank but it's definitely cheaper from most places to go to LAX. If you can, try to book your flight into LAX prior to 3PM, otherwise you'll be sitting in even worse traffic.

I'll be getting into town on that Wednesday and will likely go send some time at the Rainbow prior to driving up to Ventura, which is a beautiful city.

No clue what my situation will be in October, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Since I'm not going to Progpower, might as well try.

That's the thing about buying in advance. Circumstances can change. But it's necessary to have advanced sales for a festival to be financially viable.