Civilization One ' Calling the Gods'

Chizilla

Oct 2, 2006
Sweden
www.somapala.com
Civilization One ' Calling the Gods' will be available as a Limited Edition and As a download very very soon. I was thinking why should i keep a great piece of work in my shelf rather than putting out what is been done for a good purpose.

This doesn't mean that i gonna continue with the band, when i was at PPUSA i did sign and had discussions with people who liked the first CD, so i thought to myself i will release it now before it gets lost.

It has some great kick ass songs and i am very very confident!!! :)

ABOUT TIME BRO! Nice to see it will be officially released! I feel lucky to have had a copy for so long, and cannot wait to read what others think about it!

This doesn't mean that i gonna continue with the band, when i was at PPUSA i did sign and had discussions with people who liked the first CD, so i thought to myself i will release it now before it gets lost.

It has some great kick ass songs and i am very very confident!!! :)

Yeah, I was one of them, when we were walking back to the venue after lunch that Saturday afternoon. I am hoping that little discussion kinda helped inspire you to do this and realize that there are people that really did like the previous album and would've loved to see/hear at least one more.

Thank you SO MUCH! :headbang: I was really hoping and praying that you will eventually be able to release that. Would be a shame to leave all that awesome music just sitting there, going unlistened and unappreciated.

This begs the question of just how much music must be sitting out there that never got released for one reason or another that really should be out there for the fans to appreciate.

When you put this out, I will definitely be getting it!

This begs the question of just how much music must be sitting out there that never got released for one reason or another that really should be out there for the fans to appreciate.

Here's one of them! "Soulskinner - Tomorrow Never Comes". AMAZING album that has been shelved since 2005 when they backed out of a record deal with Z Records! I am very lucky to have a copy of this rare bad boy.

Members from DAMNED NATION, STEEL ATTACK, ASPERITY, and VANESSA!

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Soulskinner/50144

http://www.bravewords.com/news/24914

Great news... the first album was very good, and even if the band is finished, since the second album is already complete, might as well put it out there for people to enjoy.

Civilization One ' Calling the Gods' will be available as a Limited Edition and As a download very very soon.
This doesn't mean that i gonna continue with the band, when i was at PPUSA i did sign and had discussions with people who liked the first CD

I was one of those people, Chity. Civilization One was how I first found you, and for the life of me I can't remember how I stumbled across "Time will Tell," but I loved it at first listen. This is great news. Download will be available where?

Just yesterday, I went and dug out my copy of the first Civilization One album and gave it a listen again, as it has been awhile since I last listened to it. Damn, how I forget what an awesome album that was. Really looking forward to hearing this new one now.