Civilization One Split up and Will Continue...

Chizilla

Oct 2, 2006
Sweden
www.somapala.com
Civilization One Split Up!!!!

CIVILIZATION ONE original members, Chitral "Chity" Somapala (vocals) and Pierre-Emmanuel Pélisson (bass) have issued the following statement :

"We are sad to announce that we parted ways with Christian Münzner (guitars), Björn Daigger (guitars) and Holger Rodammer (drums).

With the exception of the very first CIVILIZATION ONE concert at Progpower UK, this line-up has played all the shows following the release of our first album "Revolution Rising". We were looking forward to recording the second album "Calling The Gods" together. However, during the last months and for various reasons, it has proven more and more difficult working all together. In the end, we thought it was best to go on our seperate ways. There are definitely no hard feelings on our side and so we wish Chris, Björn and Holly all the best in their future projects.

As for CIVILIZATION ONE, obviously the schedule for the following months has to be adjusted. We're very sorry that we are forced to cancel the two remaining shows for "Revolution Rising" in France (Rockalies festival in St Martin de Fontenay) and in Germany (Power of metal festival in Paderborn). The recording of "Calling the gods" will also be delayed, until we figure who is going to handle the vacant positions in the band. But please be sure that "Calling the gods" will come out and will more than meet the expectations following the critical success of our debut album.

CIVILIZATON ONE released their first album "Revolution Rising", produced by Markus Teske, in 2007 on Metal Heaven Records.

This doesn't mean that we give up, we are already negotiating with a well known guitar player and a drummer to continue "CALLING THE GODS" release for 2009.

Sorry to hear of these problems, but hope that you find some great replacements and continue on. I love Revolution Rising and look forward to the next album.
Hi Connie,
I'm honest and I must say, certain people wanna join a band what others have formed and each time when serious conversations are taking place within the band and most of them wanna change the details of a band according to their own benefits and etc doesn't work at all.
The Complete Album got delayed cos. of them and if the producer says you have to redo certain thing's i would do it right away, But they didn't! So we decided to go separate ways and We both have overcome this hard situation for the last coupla weeks and have already found real professionals who suit us and we will rage on and announce who are the new members in november.
Chity