Civilization One Quits!!!!

Chizilla

Oct 2, 2006
Sweden
www.somapala.com
We have been announcing our second album "Calling the Gods" following our "Revolution Rising" debut in 2007. Unfortunately, due to economy crisis and lack of interest from labels we came to a point where we have to close the chapter.
We would like to kindly thank all the past and present members for their contribution from 2006 until 2010 and all the supporters/fans all over the planet.

I was under the impression that the album had been recorded and you were trying to sell it to a label. Was this the case, or had the new material even been recorded? :confused:

Always the self release option if it is recorded obviously.

The album was in fact recorded.

Its a damn shame too because it kicks major ass. I cannot believe there was no label interest for it. I see so much shit released on these labels, and yet this was passed on for some reason. :mad:

If I had the means, and funds I would release it in a heartbeat, and give it proper promotion.

I can't imagine that Nghtmare, or one of the other labels out there with a pretty good sized roster, wouldn't have offered some kind of a deal for it. Chity has enough name recognition on his own to justify most signings.

I can't imagine that Nghtmare, or one of the other labels out there with a pretty good sized roster, wouldn't have offered some kind of a deal for it. Chity has enough name recognition on his own to justify most signings.

I agree.. I was wondering if Chitty had talked to Lance about it.

I was wondering if they talked to Frontier Records at all. They seem to be putting out quite a bit of good material in this genre recently.

i am very disappointed :( but i have a great band RED CIRCUIT.. the best and the most tightest band ever! it was just too much on my shoulder that i could not take any more with civ1:( all wanted that we all care with the same attitude and passion! somehow it was lost within all members who were in and out:( I did huge campaign promoting the band and etc:( i must say .. i need a break+i need refresh myself ! i will do music only with professional ppl! no more internet bands!!!

Red Circuit is AMAZING! Bought your stuff. REALLY kick ass material. I am sorry I am not familiar with the other stuff. Perhaps they are right! Talk to Lance!