Civilization One sign to Metal Heaven Records

DCA

Feb 25, 2006
www.dcarecordings.com
CIVILIZATION ONE is proud to announce that they have signed to Metal Heaven Records (RIOT, WINTERS BANE, BLOODBOUND, CLOUDSCAPE, CHRIS CAFFERY, ALTARIA, etc.), and their debut album, "Revolution Rising," will be released in June 2007.

CIVILIZATION ONE is an international musical entity creating timeless heavy metal with neoclassical, symphonic aggression, and features in its ranks vocalist Chity Somapala (ex-FIREWIND, AVALON), guitarist Aldo Lanobile (SECRET SPHERE), drummer Luca Cartasegna (ex-SECRET SPHERE), and bassist Pierre-Emmanuel Pélisson (MALADAPTIVE; ex-HEAVENLY).

The band produced themselves and recorded "Revolution Rising" at studios in France, Italy, and Germany, with mixing and mastering by Markus Teske (VANDEN PLAS, DOMINICI, SYMPHONY X) at Bazement Studios in Germany.

CIVILIZATION ONE's "Revolution Rising" will feature 10 songs, including "Life Of Agony," "Legends Of The Past (Carry On), and "Time Will Tell."

More information and music can be found at www.myspace.com/civilizationone or www.civilization-one.com

Glad to see it can finally be publicly announced!

I am so fucking happy for Chity, and take it from me.......these songs are gonna fucking floor people! Killer riffs galore! Chity sounds in the best shape I've ever heard him in. For those that thought he sounded great on Firewinds Forged By Fire, ya aint heard shit yet!

Ive been playing Legends Of The Past on my radio show exclusively, and will be playing more when the time is right!

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!