Clan UM IRC Channel

Tanith

Halo Fetus
Sep 15, 2003
Shrewsbury, UK
#clan-um on quakenet...:

Darkness Eternal said:
Right, we need to sort out authing with Q so that auto-ops can be given.

Firstly, type this message to register an account with Q:

Code:
/msg Q HELLO [email]user@domain.tld[/email] [email]user@domain.tld[/email]

Obviously replacing "user@domain.tld" with your email address both times. You will then be sent a password with a link to activate your account.

Then, to Auth (you need to do this every time you start IRC, so put it in your perform. File -> Select Server -> Options -> Perform)

Code:
/msg [email]Q@CServe.quakenet.org[/email] AUTH nickname password

That's it :)

awww, meh, won't be able to come play idle-poos for two weeks. =(

*sigh* I 'member the good ol days when it was just t4nith, me and occasionally Aeccy. How things have changed...... :tickled:

***UPDATE***

The Clan UM IRC Channel has moved to Quakenet, due to Aniverse's constant downtime and general bitchiness. Find us at #clan-um. Oh, and make sure to put a [UM] tag at the start of your nick.

Right, we need to sort out authing with Q so that auto-ops can be given.

Firstly, type this message to register an account with Q:

Code:
/msg Q HELLO user@domain.tld user@domain.tld

Obviously replacing "user@domain.tld" with your email address both times. You will then be sent a password with a link to activate your account.

Then, to Auth (you need to do this every time you start IRC, so put it in your perform. File -> Select Server -> Options -> Perform)

Code:
/msg Q@CServe.quakenet.org AUTH nickname password

That's it :)

Really?! aww well, i'll take that back and say 10, then. We have officially got 20 clan members......enough to enter some tournies! But nope, we can't get more than 3 or 4 to idle most times in mirc and arrange games. =(