Clan UM Website Uploaded, IRC Channel Created ^_^

Tanith

Halo Fetus
Sep 15, 2003
Shrewsbury, UK
http://clan-um.heavymetalonline.net

First things first, the site is far from finished, infact, it still needs alot of work, but the website which is online now should suffice until I finish the PHP version.

Also, the IRC channel has been created, connect to irc-2.aniverse.com (port 5050) and join #clan-um. Due to Aniverse services currently being unable, its not yet registered, and I dont expect there to be a flurry of activity in there.

EDIT : Ack, bear with me while I fix the site, seems CuteFTP didn't want to upload the whole thing :bah:

Cool.

I like how this brand new tech forum quickly turned into Unreal Tournament 2004 within a matter of days. :lol:

Well, we were in need of a gaming forum at least before the tech forum came about.

(I'm in the irc channel, eheheh)

Bah, i leave the keyboard for a minute, and I see that Int has joined the channel, slapped me with a trout, then fucked off.

:lol:

:D

Are you really 24? I swear I thought you'd said somewhere that you were 14...I think I've mixed you up with someone else.

I take it you need a decent PC to run UT? ;)

This is cool. You should've asked for a UM.com web page ;) And if y'all don't go around wreaking havoc in UM's name, I'd be happy to have a dedicated clan forum.

That's really kind Mark dude. I would have thought that'd be more or less out of the question given the fact that this is a music site...but hey....whatever. =D

I will be playing ut2k4 from tuesday, please please please

We're a music site, but we're also a community.

I mean, I'm not going to have a forum dedicated to the UM Hub :lol: But this clan thing is cool :headbang: