Clarification for the Upwards of Endtime review in The Shameless

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
Wow. The words could be misleading. In regards to the previous album, it's the same kind of material, with the style appearing identical. Upon reading it again, the review makes it sound as if the second album was simply a re-recording or something and that is not the case.

Holy shit!

Jim, are you going to put this clarification (correction) into the next print issue? That could cut into some valuable space! Perhaps your reviewers should be more concise. Say what you mean - mean what you say sort of thing, 'n whatnot.

Because 'one thing leads to another - yeah yeah'

Know what I'm sayin'?

:p

Holy shit!

Jim, are you going to put this clarification (correction) into the next print issue? That could cut into some valuable space! Perhaps your reviewers should be more concise. Say what you mean - mean what you say sort of thing, 'n whatnot.

Because 'one thing leads to another - yeah yeah'

Know what I'm sayin'?

:p

:p It was being too concise that caused this problem in the first place. If I'd blabbed on and on about it, the meaning would have been more clear.

I would've prefered a bit more blabbing on UoE's behalf and less on Thesyre. :p

Re: Upwards of Endtime

So far this band has caught my attention more than the other bands reviewed yet. Wait, that's not entirely fair because I'm a little giddy with excitement in checking them all out and giving them a fair shot....

....but, man oh man, "Circles:Reprise" sounds fan-bloody-tastic. The youtube video looks exceptionally cool too. (Wonder what that original film is?). Anyway, I think I've listened to this song 3 times in a row already.

Sentinel Steel, here I come! :kickass:

EDIT: oh yeah, this reminds me a little of both Pagan Altar and Old Season.