Clash of the Titans 2010?

damn, i got all excited for a moment... thought you meant a remake of the movie... oh well, sounds like a cool tour anyways :kickass:

16S - I have to say - Metallica's last 4 (or 5 or 6..) albums may suck pretty bad, but you can't deny that they totally bring it when they play live. Come on now... You think they're boring - have you seen Megadeth play lately?

A show like this would be insane, although I doubt those 4 bands would ever really tour together. Maybe 3 of them at most. But if it did happen, can you imagine the inflated egos back stage at a show like that? It would be like a celebrity death match every night with a bunch of millionaire fairies fighting over green M&M's.

Bobby

16S - I have to say - Metallica's last 4 (or 5 or 6..) albums may suck pretty bad, but you can't deny that they totally bring it when they play live. Come on now... You think they're boring - have you seen Megadeth play lately?

A show like this would be insane, although I doubt those 4 bands would ever really tour together. Maybe 3 of them at most. But if it did happen, can you imagine the inflated egos back stage at a show like that? It would be like a celebrity death match every night with a bunch of millionaire fairies fighting over green M&M's.

Bobby
Too be fair they are all(tallica, megadeth & slayer) old, tired & always play the same sets

Exciting live = Dillinger Escape Plan

ok, i'm getting tingly all over... the tour sounds amazing and i'm stoked a fav movie from when i was a young kid is being redone. woohOo! :headbang:

Metallica
Slayer
Megadeth
Anthrax

I bet it's gonna be that way. Seems to be the only way it could be actually. Lars is never gonna let Dave be Co-Headliner and Anthrax are the 'smallest' out of the four.

The "Well Whoopie-fuckin-doo Tour".

I wouldn't pay to see it. Ticket prices would likely be be of gang assrape proportions. In obscenely oversized arenas with horrid sound.

I'll wait for the DVD thanks very much.

...like they haven't played that set before...what happens after 29mins? Do they fuck off home and leave you wondering what you just wasted your money on...?

Anthrax hasn't done anything good in... years! I think there's a lot better options than Anthrax. :lol:

How about Testament? Exodus?