Clash of the Titans

lupe_m

May 15, 2003
Brownsville, TX
gmezajr.freehostia.com
I have a video bootleg a aquired from a trade. I was wondering if there are any other videos from the Clash of the Titans tour out there besides the one I have? The one I have was recorded on 7/14/91 in Miami, FL. It is the complete show. It starts with Alice in Chains, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth. On the note that I got from the guy I traded with, he mentions that it is the last date on the tour.

I'd like to get my hands on any other video that there might be out there. If you have one and would like to do a trade, let me know.

:headbang:

I dunno if you like S.O.D (why not? Ya dig Thrax right?) but try http://dudab.tripod.com/sodmod and email the webmaster. He digs trading shit and he might be able to help you out or point you in the direction of more "bootleggers" that wanna swap vids.

hey lupe_m,what would it take 2 get that bootleg from you?i missed the clash of the titans tour when they came 2 maine due 2 a flat tire.i really dont have much 2 trade.i did tape the maximum rock tour when anthrax toured with megadeth & motley crue & a couple of metallica imports but your probally looking for anthrax stuff.let me know,thanks.