Anthrax at Madison Square Garden 1991

I would've killed to have gone to Clash Of The Titans! I got into Slayer and Megadeth after Anthrax, and I didn't get into Anthrax 'till Killer B's came out. Alas, I got into the band a little too late! :lol:

AlexStomp said:
Jeff went to it. The one that was taped. I don't know if this Live NOize tour ever hit the DC area.
Damn good show. I remember most of the it. I didnt drink then. The two things that stick in my mind the most are, 1. Not being able to move my neck for a week cause I was banging my head a little to hard. And 2 My first stage dive (sort of) The guys in the row in front of me were moshing in there seats, kickin out the back rest, etc, etc, So being the adventerous young buck that I was I dove out of my seat and landed on about five of them. My friends father took us to the show ( I was 15 0r 16) he was not into metal and NOT pleased by my actions... Very born again christian type. Belived metal is the devils music and moshing is evil .. Oddly enough his son now has tats up the ass, is pierced up and down and looks like a piece of swiss cheese. He now does roadie work for some other big name bands.

Seen ANTHRAX open for KISS in 1988, in San Diego, CA. ANTHRAX was way better than KISS that nite.

And the CLASH OF THE TITANS in San Diego, CA as well, on Memorial Day weekend 1991. ANTHRAX played good here as well.

SLAYER reigns though.
\m/

:rolleyes: I was at that show Alice,Megadeth,Slayer Then Anthrax that tour was a rotating headlining tour of course Anthrax headlined there it had to be a dream come true for the guys who would'nt want to headline M.S.G??
I know of no video's of this show but you never know there might be one out there.:err:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
:rolleyes: I was at that show Alice,Megadeth,Slayer Then Anthrax that tour was a rotating headlining tour of course Anthrax headlined there it had to be a dream come true for the guys who would'nt want to headline M.S.G??
I know of no video's of this show but you never know there might be one out there.:err:

I bet MTV has video of this show. After all, they did cover it on Headbanger's ball. Maybe even MSG has it somewhere in their archives. I doubt anyone bootlegged it. This was back in the day when camcorders were the size of a cockerspaniel and cost lots of $$$.

AlexStomp said:
I bet MTV has video of this show. After all, they did cover it on Headbanger's ball. Maybe even MSG has it somewhere in their archives. I doubt anyone bootlegged it. This was back in the day when camcorders were the size of a cockerspaniel and cost lots of $$$.

You must have missed the part of the thread where someone said he bootleg filmed it.

Black Thirteen said:
Good work Justin.
MSG was great. I wish I had a video of it.

Dumb question, but who actually headlined these shows? Did it rotate or was it one band each night?

Metal Thrashing Mark said:

I take back my prior post. Wrote before I read. Did Megadeth, Anthrax, and Slayer all rotate each night?

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
I was the Clash of the Titans tour in Philly and that was such an amazing show...I too would like to know if there's a video of that tour that exists somewhere out there :headbang:
It would kick ass if some pro footage of that tour was released on dvd commercially. :kickass: