Anthrax to possiblty be a part of Clash of the titans 2?

bad_omen

I am you......Your hell!
Nov 7, 2004
Memphis
www.badomen.tk
God i hope this happens as alot of us heard tonight on Headbangers ball with Megadeth and Exodus as special guests.
Dave mustaine said he might put together a Clash of the titans 2 with Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, and hopefully Anthrax.
What do the rest of you guys think?

Anthrax would crush ´em all on stage. Otherwise I don´t care cos I don´t expect that show would get to Europe...

That would kill. I really want to see the current Testament line-up. They have such a great back catalogue to pick and choose their live set from these days, but in recent years they seem to been overwhelmed by line-up changes, technical problems, and most of all, health problems. It's a shame because every band member is awesome. Testament is my favourite place to hear Paul Bostaph too. Stick them on the bill with Anthrax and watch me line up, baby.

I was just reading all of their fueding the other day. KK likes to slam everyone these days. Wasnt he bad mouthing the mighty Thraxx a while back as well. I would love for a COTT2 but I remember talking to Charlie about it a while back, and he said it would never ever happen again

bad_omen said:
There is no possiblity of slayer even though that would fucking rock!
Kerry and Dave hate each other.

Who whould headline..... Not Megadeth,, Headlining Testament.....then Anthrax, then Megadeth, then Exodus......Opening

Testament headlining, no way. It would go Exodus, Testament, Thrax then Megadeth. Not really the order I would pick but I think if this was the bill thats how it would play out.
Exodus and Testament has had a lot of changes, Testament even went with the "cookie monster" vocals for a while. Anybody know who remains in each band from their glory days? The singer in Exodus had a unique voice that I don't know would be easy to replace.

Cincy Vigilante said:
Testament headlining, no way. It would go Exodus, Testament, Thrax then Megadeth. Not really the order I would pick but I think if this was the bill thats how it would play out.
Exodus and Testament has had a lot of changes, Testament even went with the "cookie monster" vocals for a while. Anybody know who remains in each band from their glory days? The singer in Exodus had a unique voice that I don't know would be easy to replace.
of course deth, and thrax are bigger, testament rules, and chuck billy is still using his cookie monster vocals!!!!
The Gathering is a killer Testament cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump:
Testament= Chuck billy and Erick Peterson
Megadeth= Dave Mustaine
Anthrax and Megadeth has had a lot of changes tooo:OMG:

I've thought about this sort of tour as a possibility for ages - bring it on.

bad_omen said:
God i hope this happens as alot of us heard tonight on Headbangers ball with Megadeth and Exodus as special guests.
Dave mustaine said he might put together a Clash of the titans 2 with Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, and hopefully Anthrax.
What do the rest of you guys think?
That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

I feel that the Thrax and Megadave (sorry Megadeth) could do themselves a lotta favours by going on tour together. Both bands have not had a huge amount of success since the mid 90's be it through bad backing from labels or fickle metal audiences. A tour like this would interest those who followed the bands years ago and would maybe make a few newer fans sit up and take notice. I'm not a huge Megadeth fan, I love some of their older stuff but can't stand the new (original opinion eh?) but i feel a tour like this would only work for the benefit of both bands. Oh yeah and Testament and Exodus rule....