Clash of the Titans

theoden236

Soul Wandering
Jan 14, 2010
somwhere in the middle of nowhere
Just saw it today. Pretty freakin sweet. Didn't see it in 3D, but nevertheless it was still quite a visual spectacle. It remains true to the original for the most part, some aspects from the original were left out. Acting was good (Liam Neeson was great at the role of Zeus). Anyone else get to see it yet?

[Edit:] I mispelled Zeus, thought it had two "S"

Im not excited about this movie since i love the original oh so much. However Ralph Fiennes is in this. That means it gets my ticket. Ill probably be seeing it on monday.

They are pushing the 3D. for some reason the movie industry has been dying for decades for 3D to be the "it" thing. Once a decade they bring it back out, this time they are trying to make it stick.

Most Tv manufacturers already have 3D tv's ready to roll.

I'm not really into 3D personally.

yeah our theater is getting new projectors and portholes to accommodate 3 theaters for 3D, and that theaters been there for a while so they are deff pushing it.

Horrible, horrible 3D, just fucking poorly done and it did absolutely nothing for the movie. I actually watched a lot of it without the glasses. Please someone kill the stupid 3D trend already....oh and the movie didn't suck ...but it was far from awesome, toward the end I thought I was watching a bad version of Avatar...and...Sam Worthington was very miscast, who knew ancient Greeks had Australian accents? Half the time I was thinking about where the hell the blue people were....that poor guy is always going to be the big blue cat dude from Avatar.

Pshaw.
CatsMunkustrap.jpg

Interested in seeing, but going in with low expectations. Wasn't too much of a fan of the first one as it was.

I thought there were alot of "Hollywood" changes to a film I thought was pretty Hollywood back in the day. The two ( under used ) comic relief guys, the Djinn ( WTF ), riding giant scorpions ( because it is faster ) and the "more amped up "...well, everything.

I didn't hate the film, it just left me feeling flat.