Cleanin' mah kitty-cat while listening to Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

old user1

New Metal Member
Nov 30, 2005
Right, so there I was washing my fluffy friend (who I shall call "Rotund Cat" for the sake of personal security), and LO! On comes "Clean Today" and I got to thinking... What the hell is that song about anyways? I mean, maybe I'm just being really naive or something, but I've always wondered...

I looked it up on the forum, but I couldn't find anything...

SO.

Any ideas/answers/interpretations/awesomely captioned pet pics? Both Rotund Cat and I would appreciate it muchly.

Love and peace

Rorix

Could be the most idiotic thread title I have ever seen.
:puke:
...... :cry:
This is me Puking on you.

And you my friend, are a perfect example of how some forum-goers are just way too angry... Seriously, did your mother not give you enough attention as a small child?

I'm sorry if I happen to have chosen a more... erm... creative name, for what might otherwise be viewed as a rather boring topic...

nOOb fight!!!

I hate the term, but this was too good to pass up. :lol: One has one more post than the other so they're obviously more smart. :p

Ok this seems to be a serious question, although i find this hard to believe. Anyway.

The dic says:

15. Slang.
a. innocent of any crime.
b. not having a criminal record.
c. carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
d. not using narcotics.

And that's about it. It's a song about drugs and in particular about the nasty feeling when off them (ie. clean) for the first time in a veeeery long time.

nOOb fight!!!

I hate the term, but this was too good to pass up. :lol: One has one more post than the other so they're obviously more smart. :p

Oh ho! But my friend, I have been lurking for TWO YEARS longer than him! Just look at our join dates!

Once again, I'm sorry if the title is a little odd.

Thank you guys for the interpretations. I suppose that makes more sense now.