Clearly the way to mosh!

Those guys are total dorks. All the arm and leg flailing is completely and totally lame and I suspect that they would get beaten up for it if they did that lame shit at a metal show.

Personally, I don't get into all that anyway. I kinda hang out away from the pits and such, as I am too old for all that.

kev.gif

Nothing beats a Converge pit.

Agreed.

Converge blow.

looooool

How on earth can anyone like that garbage?

Quite easily considering they've been unleashing some of the best punk/metal around since the early 90s. They've got an attention to detail, and devotion to what they do. Some of the best live shows I've ever been too, and easily one of my all time favorite bands.

Their "music speaks for itself and" Jake Bannon's lyrical "imagery only enhances your state of mind whilst soaking in the sounds" :Smug:

Quite easily considering they've been unleashing some of the best punk/metal around since the early 90s. They've got an attention to detail, and devotion to what they do. Some of the best live shows I've ever been too, and easily one of my all time favorite bands.

Their "music speaks for itself and" Jake Bannon's lyrical "imagery only enhances your state of mind whilst soaking in the sounds" :Smug:

You can turn that around and say that for any band. I'm more into Real punk mixed with metal, not this stuff being labeled "hardcore" in the past 10 years.

And we could mix, turn and whatever to this argument over and over...won't get us anywhere though...well just that Bloodbath kills all these bands.