Clearwater ticket?

melvintillius

Nov 9, 2005
So, I found out that I would be out-of-town for work next week, which renders my Atlanta ticket useless.

However, I will be in Bradenton, FL, so I believe that the Clearwater date will be a possibility. Since I will be by myself, I would prefer to be in the general admission section.

Might anyone have an extra PIT ticket available for this show? Please PM me if there is any possibility.

Thanks,
Devin:kickass:

You're kinda screwed. I live about 15 minutes from the venue and I'm deliberately not going to Clearwater because there is NO GENERAL ADMISSION at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Everything is seated there. It's a theater, not a great place for concerts. I guess I'd go back to see B.B. King, but not Opeth and Dream Theater. Instead, we're driving the hour and a half to Orlando to see them at Hard Rock Live the night before the Clearwater show.

Ruth Eckerd does still have seats available if you're interested in going to the Sunday night show. I beleive there are still tickets for the Orlando show, but TicketBastards are closed for the night... ...and I have no way to check for you. Bradenton to Clearwater is about an hour to an hour and fifteen minute drive. Bradenton to Orlando is probably on the two hour side. If you're going to be in town for both nights, I'd suggest the Orlando show if you can make the drive.

Oh, and information to your request for the Pit tickets... The Pit is a seated Orchestra Pit if memory serves me correct. You're not going to be standing, unless you really wanna piss off the people sitting behind you!

Best of luck!

yeah, theres standing floor and seats at the hard rock. and i THINK that there are still tickets available...not entirely sure about that though. (i havent noticed any sold out things online, or even at hard rock...and i work right next to it so i see it almost every day)

edit: yeaH the site says that tickets are still on sale.

i dont think it will sell out. ive seen alot of concerts dump out of hard rock...and it always seems like that places holds a shit ton of people for its size.

I have 2 extra tickets for sale, but they are for Row T seats 1 and 2.

Hey, I still have these two tickets for sale. $60 for the pair

Hey, I still have these two tickets for sale. $60 for the pair

Thanks man. Think I'll be going to the Orlando show. Conveniently enough, my work in Bradenton is postponed, and I have a conference in orlando the week of June 2nd.

Personally, I don't mind a seated theater. I actually kind of like them, because you have your own space (sort of). At a Dream Theater/Opeth show, everyone is so enthralled by the performance, that the crowds rarely move much. I think they will suit the theater setting, quite well. Besides, no one will be sitting in their seats, anyways.

Thanks again, man!

I don't know what exactly the popularity level of Dream Theatre and Opeth here in Orlando is, but Killswitch Engage sold out HOB on a Tuesday night which is the same size of Hard Rock and they're not very big in the mainstream either. With this being on Saturday I would buy my ticket online atleast a day early and just pick it up at the show.

Just bought my floor ticket for Orlando. I am REALLY stoked, now. Flying in at 3pm...sure to be shitfaced by showtime. ;)