Closed - was Shroud planning (has tshirt info here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dan, Congratulations! I saw this in a earlier thread I wasn't sure if you guys were talking about the cd mix or a real baby! That is really great news, she couldn't have a better father! Let me know about the distribution and violin player when you get the chance.

Take care and I'll catch up with you guys soon.

Fun fact - born on 1-29 Ann Jillian, Super Model Gia and of course Oprah! There you have it, the good, bad and talk show host!

dan of bereavement said:
and how have ya been? all good here, just had my baby girl her name is Winter Izabella Robinson

8 1/2 pounds 21 inches long

birthday was 1/29/06 at 6:02 pm

whiplashtv said:
...As for violin, I could put something up for you guys either at Berklee or at the New England Conservatory...

Bruce

i'm a Berklee student, i've got a number of string-player friends who i can talk to as well, and we can get messages around as well.

well i was gonna come up today.. but i have so much crap to do.
I should be up there next weekend for my neice and nephew's bday.. (in Merrimack and Pepperell) also my bday is the 9th .. i'll be 35!
maybe I can plan for sat or sunday.. both Dans- what is your sched next week?

new back of shirt
ps.. where you want the files? sent to the guy or you want Layla to have the PSDs to look over.. lemme know..

shroud-split-cd-tshirt-back.jpg

I might have to convert the oak knoll logo over to 1 color - i'll try that today but I should check with the tshirt guy also - they might just take it and it will print in 1 color anyhow (the back only)- like WS's shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.