Closure cover by DIE.

OK so I've been listening to your other songs, and they are very good. Do you have a CD or anything? This stuff is better than a lot of stuff out there right now. Great clean vocals, good death vocals, and great music. Keep it up and keep us posted.

estimate said:
Niel: Get a real drummer ffs. :)
Yeah, no shit. The new song we have coming slays though. We'll try to have it done for the weekend...

And seriously humble thanks to people that have good things to say about our recordings. It means alot, and we are trying to get enough songs to have a strong demo...with this new song, I believe we are going to have one! We are keeping our fingers crossed...

Good cover of closure. Seriously. But a bit overkill on the vocal sound if you now what I mean. To "roomy" or something.

God damn it! Listening to "Die" now. Fucking professional stuff! Especially evolves into fear kicks ass. Very Opeth inspired, but better than a lot of the other "opethlike" bands I've heard.

Mr Niel what recording equiptment do you use? it sounds so professional, my friends and I are currently recording a demo and it has nowhere near the quality of your songs.