CLOUDSCAPE

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
I think this band hardly needs any introduction to most of you. Their performance at ProgPower Europe 2005 was already a highlight, we are sure their performance in 2009 will be another highlight. We are very happy with their return to The Netherlands, also the performance of CLOUDSCAPE will be an exclusive gig by the band in The Netherlands for the second half of 2009.

Drummer Roger Landin leaves Cloudscape

Statement from the guys in Cloudscape:
It is with sadness and grief that we must announce that our good friend and drummer Roger Landin have decided to leave Cloudscape. His descision to leave is personal and has nothing to do with Cloudscape and we are still the best of friends. We have recorded 3 albums that we are really proud of and we will miss Roger enormously both as a drummer, musician and as a part of Cloudscape. We have had a great time together that will never be forgotten. We'll wish all the best for Roger and his family in the future to come.

Cheers and thanks for these years: Mike, Patrik, Björn & Haynes

Below you can read the statement from Roger Landin:
Hi Cloudscapers!
I have made an extremely hard decision. I´m leaving the great Cloudscape due to personal reasons. The band has been a big part of my life for many years, and it has been a wonderful ride. I will thank my great bandmates and of course all of you out there who have supported us over the years. Keep tuning in to this awesome band in the future. To my fellow comrades in the band: Best of luck !!!
Drummer signing off.
Take Care
/Roger “Mini” Landin

Cloudscape will still continue their crusade of melodic metal but, with a new drummer eventually. Cloudscape still will perform live s scheduled in their hometown (Helsingborg) at the venue called "The Tivoli" on February 27 so, if you have bought tickets or have planned to see Cloudscape then you don't need to worry because, a replacement for Roger Landin is already settled for the show. A presentation of a new permanent drummer in Cloudscape will be announced as soon as we have decided who to hire for the spot.

Hi my name is Luis and I am from Portugal

I am interested in buying Cloudscape demo (released in 2003) FOR GOOD MONEY if anyone is willing to sell it.
Thank you

I am just about to add some news from the Cloudscape camp to the Cloudscape website, so why not put it here as well...

Progpower Europe revisit!!

Cloudscape will visit Progpower Europe in Baarlo (The Netherlands) to
perform live on Friday October 2. They will perform a setlist with a
running time around 75 minutes and this is the second time Cloudscape
performs live at Progpower Europe. The first time was in 2005 and that gig
was the first gig Cloudscape did outsiode of Sweden so, they are really
happy to be back on stage at venue Sjiwa (Baarlo). Björn Eliasson have
recovered from his injuries so, it will be a 100% complete Cloudscape that
will enter the stage on October 2.