SEVENTH WONDER

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
One of the best newcomers at the moment is the Swedish band SEVENTH WONDER. This band was requested by many of you so we have booked the band for an exclusive performance in The Netherlands for the second half of 2009. The band is already looking forward to their performance, we can expect a really strong set by these Swedes. It's a long time to go, but SEVENTH WONDER definitely must be something to look forward to.

Thanks Rene.

I'm glad to read that all the posting and asking helped :) .......this is indeed awesome news!
I had hoped for a 2008 show when Ghost Brigade cancelled but apparently that was 'too short notice'.
I think that this is THE best band out there right now - their songwriting skills are just plain awesome.
It's great that they'll get their chance to perform on such a well-known stage.
By the way, they will perform on Sweden Rock Festival as well..........things are going in the right direction!!!

I will be there, of course!!

I've just discovered them after learning they'll be playing at the PP2009 and "Mercy Falls" is f***ing amazing !!! a fantastic album which really reminds me of Circus Maximus (which is a very good thing ^^).
This year's PP will be great for sure !