Cloverseeds

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
I haven't really posted anything about this band but you will be hearing a lot about them from me in the future. They are a new signing for Laser's Edge and represent a slightly different direction for the label. Cloverseeds is a French band that play contemporary progressive rock in a similar vein to Oceansize, Anathema, Muse, Porcupine Tree, and Riverside.

We will be releasing their second album "The Opening" in mid-October. In the meantime we brought in copies of their first album as an appetizer.

Check them out at www.myspace.com/cloverseeds and scoop up the album at www.lasercd.com

n the live version, the vocalist sounds a bit off but the studio version of that song is killer (myspace). i might pick this one up. just need a few listens.

the sound indeed reminded me of oceansize, riverside, and pt, but i heard a bit from early tool as well (aenima, undertow).

I Must be Listening to a different CloverSeeds.. cd Mine arrived today:confused::zzz::erk:Doesnt do anything for me ???? Seriously, what am I missing on this cd>>>IMO the vocals are awfull..