Intromental signs 3 new bands

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
On behalf of "Intromental Management & Booking Worldwide" I'm very proud to announce the signing of three new bands;

CLOVERSEEDS:
From France we can now welcome one of the most exciting prog rock bands we’ve heard in recent years; CLOVERSEEDS. Musically the band can be compared to Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Muse and Riverside. The band released their debut full length “Innocence”, produced by Chris Sheldon (known for Oceansize, Therapy and Feeder) earlier in the year and are right now working on the next release.
More information can be found here:
www.intromental.com/cloverseeds
www.myspace.com/cloverseeds

KINGCROW:
Out of Italy comes the brilliant progressive rock/metal act KINGCROW. The band manages to combine great melodies with intricate sounds and a warm Mediterranean atmosphere drawing comparisons to such diverse acts as Dream Theater, Orphaned Land and Porcupine Tree. The band is busy putting the finishing touches on their new album “Phlegethon” which is tentatively set for an early 2010 release.
www.intromental.com/kingcrow
www.myspace.com/kingcrowband

SEVEN KINGDOMS:
From Florida, USA we are welcoming the awesome power metal band SEVEN KINGDOMS, fronted by charismatic female vocalist Sabrina and backed by a real powerhouse of 4 heavy metal enthusiasts. The closest musical comparisons would be Blind Guardian and Iced Earth. The band has just finished their second album, “Seven Kingdoms”.
www.intromental.com/sevenkingdoms
www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms

Hadn't been to the Intromental site in a long time. Whenever I visit, I usually end up liking a whole lot more than I came for. I love the FlashPlayer (listening to it right now), but also like the fact you can DL the song, too.

Hadn't been to the Intromental site in a long time. Whenever I visit, I usually end up liking a whole lot more than I came for. I love the FlashPlayer (listening to it right now), but also like the fact you can DL the song, too.

You know, (and this might sound self-absorbed, haha), whenever I don't know what I want to listen to, I always go start that flashplayer and keep listening to the different intromental bands. I think we've got a good variety of styles there.

c.

Claus-Great pickup on KingCrow-I have just gotten into them and LOVE THEM.. Could you bring them to the states...

ANd saw Seven Kingdoms at a Pathfinder show, great band live..

I must say these are three fantastic bands. Good job on finding and getting them. Claus, I noticed on Seven Kingdoms' myspace it says their new cd is coming out November 14th. Do you know how I can snag a copy of it?

I must say these are three fantastic bands. Good job on finding and getting them. Claus, I noticed on Seven Kingdoms' myspace it says their new cd is coming out November 14th. Do you know how I can snag a copy of it?

hey man you can get it via cdbaby.com, itunes, or personally through me on November 14th. lemme know what you decide! thanks man!