CM Distro Salutes ProgPower!

Century Media

Sep 26, 2012
We wish to thank the following:

Glenn, Jim, Keith and the rest of the staff. All this wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for you.

The other vendors/distros for always being very cool with us – Jeremy (Penguin Hippie) and Jamie of Heaven & Hell Records (Thanks for the ride!), CD Inzane, Lance and Bret of Nightmare Records, Exploding Ned’s, Laser’s Edge, and Loana of Nuclear Blast Records. See you guys in a year.

The FANS…
Once again, ProgPower turned out to be one of the highlights of the year for us. Not only do we do great business, but we also get to meet all you great people. This was my third year attending and I don’t expect to be missing one any time soon.

Now that we got that out of the way, if you thought this year was good…you thought wrong. This year’s PP wasn’t even over five minutes and the brain storming for next year had already begun.

There will be another tote bag. We were thinking of going with the Iced Earth logo. If anyone has any other band logo ideas just shoot them over.

We will also have a t-shirt machine in the next few weeks and will have exclusive shirts that will ONLY be available at the fest. Once those shirts are sold out, we will be deleting the image. We are also looking into merch rights for old CM bands to reprint old designs that haven’t been available in years!

With LEPEROUS and PAIN OF SALVATION playing next year, we will definitely be trying to do something cool involving those bands. I was thinking (now keep in mind this is just my idea and nothing is set in stone) was to do a very limited EP/shirt for both those bands. They would be limited to possibly 200 and hand numbered. Again, they would only be available at the fest. I will be on this forum from time to time to keep you guys updated.

Thanks again to all the awesome people at ProgPower. See you guys in a year!

-Jose

We wish to thank the following:

Now that we got that out of the way, if you thought this year was good…you thought wrong. This year’s PP wasn’t even over five minutes and the brain storming for next year had already begun.

There will be another tote bag. We were thinking of going with the Iced Earth logo. If anyone has any other band logo ideas just shoot them over.

We will also have a t-shirt machine in the next few weeks and will have exclusive shirts that will ONLY be available at the fest. Once those shirts are sold out, we will be deleting the image. We are also looking into merch rights for old CM bands to reprint old designs that haven’t been available in years!
Awesome! Looking forward to it. Please have girlie-style shirts. Thanks! :headbang:

Thanks to you guys as well, the friendliest guys in the room. Nice to be remembered too as the guy who bought all the vinyl last year (and this year), and holding on to the things I wanted to get while I had to straighten out my credit card situation. I'm down for both of those ep's/shirts if you do it. You guys rock! :headbang:

Thanks to you guys as well, the friendliest guys in the room. Nice to be remembered too as the guy who bought all the vinyl last year (and this year), and holding on to the things I wanted to get while I had to straighten out my credit card situation. I'm down for both of those ep's/shirts if you do it. You guys rock! :headbang:

For next year, just send us a list of LP's you're looking for and we'll do our best to track them down and bring them for you. Just make sure to do it about a month in advance. Thanks for stopping by the table again. We totally remember you.

For next year, just send us a list of LP's you're looking for and we'll do our best to track them down and bring them for you. Just make sure to do it about a month in advance. Thanks for stopping by the table again. We totally remember you.

Absolutely will do. :headbang:

You guys had a great setup this year. I loved the vinyl selection and of course the cheap CDs. I'm already saving my pennies for next year!

Plus, anyone who loves Wolf that much is A-OK in my book!

Your stand is always awesome - thanks for having the new Turisas and other albums for so cheap! :)

With LEPEROUS and PAIN OF SALVATION playing next year, we will definitely be trying to do something cool involving those bands. I was thinking (now keep in mind this is just my idea and nothing is set in stone) was to do a very limited EP/shirt for both those bands. They would be limited to possibly 200 and hand numbered. Again, they would only be available at the fest. I will be on this forum from time to time to keep you guys updated.

Yes, yes, YES!

See you next year!

Awesome! Any special Leprous shirt would be cool, but a Remedy Lane PoS shirt would be the coolest thing in the world!

Thanks again to all the awesome people at ProgPower. See you guys in a year!

-Jose

YES TO THIS! :headbang:

Any chances of this Leprous shirt being there?
Loving the color on this one.
The%20Eye%20-%20Front.jpg

But anything PoS or Leprous would be sick! Buying everything and anything from both next year.

The other vendors/distros for always being very cool with us – Jeremy (Penguin Hippie) and Jamie of Heaven & Hell Records (Thanks for the ride!), CD Inzane, Lance and Bret of Nightmare Records, Exploding Ned’s, Laser’s Edge, and Loana of Nuclear Blast Records. See you guys in a year.

How many times most I tell you, that is hipster not hippy, most I start wearing thick rimmed glasses to get the point across?:lol:

Hey any time bro. It is always good seeing you guys.

Thanks for remembering the 'you again' guy for
2 years in a row!! I did miss the $1 CD deals,
Did not see then and forgot about it! However
I did get a bunch of good stuff at great prices!
Saga's Trust digipack at $10??? Awesome!
Was a little dissapointed about not getting
The $5 Arch Enemy t shirt or not having the FW CD
available yet, but no biggies! THANKS GUYS!!

yeah, I'd love to see some PP Leprous shirts.....or ones w/ the Tall Poppy Syndrome on the front.

Jose - metal brother! Bolt Thrower for life! It was cool rocking out during Wolf and also chatting at the booth. Glad you guys had such a good time being there...I bought more from you and Ned's than anyone else!

See you at Maryland Deathfest and PPUSA next year!

You guys had a great setup this year. I loved the vinyl selection and of course the cheap CDs. I'm already saving my pennies for next year!

Plus, anyone who loves Wolf that much is A-OK in my book!

Thanks! We thought we'd try something different this year. We will have more $1 CD's next year.