C'mon People, Wake Up Dimension Act

Silverlinings

Jun 11, 2010
Im surprised no one has mentioned this band, Dimension Act. They have just released a CD through prgrockrecords and it is great. Total prog metal with good production and very well done for a debut. You can download the FLAC from mindawn or the cd through progrockrecords.

Here are the samples

http://www.dimensionact.com/?page_id=80

Cool cover art too.

Hi guys!

Marius from Dimension Act dropping by. Just wanted to thank you all for checking out our upcoming album, Manifestation of Progress. And thank you Silverlinings for starting this thread. We're really looking forward to share this album with you prog lovers all over the world. Let us know what you think of it! And recommend us to the Progpower team =)

Prog on!

Hi everyone

I'm the singer of DIMENSION ACT.
Thanks alot for your kind words about our, very soon to be released(7'th of March) debut album :)

Marius and I are really looking forward to finally letting our music out to the amasing world of "prog-lovers" out there :)

all yours
Tom-Vidar Salangli
DIMENSION ACT

Last night, I went and downloaded the FLAC version off of Mindawn. This is a very good album, and I am quite impressed with how good it sounds as well. This is an excellent album and definitely recommended for any Prog Metal fans.

I'm about 12 minutes into the 32 minute epic track and enjoying the hell out of the disc. This is a total throwback to warm & fuzzy 90's era of traditional melodic prog metal with crunch. I haven't been this impressed with a keyboard performance in a long time.

More thoughts to come as I absorb this over the coming week.