Co-Headliner Question

the rhythm

Apr 27, 2006
I know it's early to be asking this, but can we expect the co-headliners to play for the same amount of time? If so, how long? I'm really excited about the possibility of seeing 90 minute sets from Circus Maximus, Armored Saint and Sabaton back-to-back-to-back.

Same from CM & AS. Sabaton can do what they wish since they are the last band of the night.

I do not see 90 minutes as being a realistic option considering the overall schedule. The set times will be posted later.

Same from CM & AS. Sabaton can do what they wish since they are the last band of the night.

I do not see 90 minutes as being a realistic option considering the overall schedule. The set times will be posted later.

I figured 90 minutes would be steep. I was still hoping it would be the case. I'm still excited though.

I figure the co-headliners who aren't closing will get 75 mins. This is of course assuming that like this past year every band will get at least an hour

I assumed that was the general idea: fewer bands total, but longer sets from the headliners, which should yield some interesting results, especially from Sabaton, who puts on an absolutely killer live show on any ordinary night. I expect them to go absolutely nuts when they come back.