COB and Iron Maiden covers

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
I just saw the new Iron Maiden cover artwork which me reminded me to the Something Wild cover. But I think the Maiden cover sucks big time.

IID00001175.jpg

I also noticed the cover of the Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter single which has some similarities to Hate Crew Deathroll:

BringYourDaughtertotheSlaughtercoverlrg.jpg

Iron Maiden always has weird album covers, I'm not so surprised.
I liked their "Brave New World" cover, was a nice one :D

I don't think iron maiden ripped cob off, the reaper was not cob's original idea, many bands like to use things like that.. but cob's album covers are damn better.. I never really liked Iron Maiden's oddly designed stuff :p

I bet Iron Maiden doesnt know who the fuck are Choldren Of Bodom and that eddie with scythe isnt reaper rip off but a symbol of death asking for a dance (check the album title :) ) so in my opinion this is only coincidence. That pose was made long time ago in medieval times when everybody was freaked about that dance macabre stuff so COB doesnt own this character.
PS. all in all that cover sucks :p

this is the worst IM cover in their carrier, but the album is going to be amazing :) UP THE IRONS!! :headbang:

uak, the more I look at it the more I dislike it :p I mean, even I could do a cover like that pretty easy with poser... :rolleyes: