COB-Covers

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
hey dudes!

guess some of you were wondering about which covers cob made! well i don't mention those on the cds, but i can asure you that there is a cover of aces hig by iron maiden! i found this one on audiogalaxy and also some others, but i am not 100% sure about those
any other covers you know about?

grtz, chriss

Sepultura: Mass Hypnosis
Stone: No Commands
Ozzy osbourne: Shot in the dark
Scorpions: Dont stop at the top
WASP: Hellion
Iron Maiden: Aces High
The Ramones: Somebody put something in to my drink (not out yet)

And one "not official" cover what I have heard "Twisted Sisters: Were not gonna take it"

These are all covers I know... I think.

thank you for not saying trooper...... i want to kill more and more everytime some dumb fuck says " duh trooper is a cob song"

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~
Sepultura: Mass Hypnosis
Stone: No Commands
Ozzy osbourne: Shot in the dark
Scorpions: Dont stop at the top
WASP: Hellion
Iron Maiden: Aces High
The Ramones: Somebody put something in to my drink (not out yet)

And one "not official" cover what I have heard "Twisted Sisters: Were not gonna take it"

These are all covers I know... I think.

impressive! COB mean COver Band???

Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~

Here in Brazil they played it live, but I never found it at audiogalaxy, nor anywhere... you have mp3 version of it? or do you know how to find?:confused:

i also have another mp3 which is called "sepultura tribute" which might be a medley of some sepultura songs or so. unfortunetaly i don't know those sepultura song(s) or i might not be able to recognise am in the cob version..

@icedearth556: probably someone thought that cob did the trooper cover because they made the aces high cover.. both are iron maiden songs and the song (which was covered by sentenced) sounds a bit like cob-style, at least the voice of the singer.

grtz, chriss

They played " We're Not.." also in Finland a couple of times, at least in Helsinki and Nivala. If it is on the Spain bootleg (what the fuck was the city?), then I should have it by next week. Then I will have 13 CoB bootlegs. Yeah, man!

COB also covered the King Diamond song "Waiting" and the Slayer song "Silent Scream". Both are not yet released.

NB will put of the slayer over but no ones knows what the fuck happened to the king D cover..... cob said in an interview that they dont know what is going to happen to it....... its recorded but not on any cd.... mabye they will put it on the japan ed of the new cd.... we can only hope and pray hahahaha

these are covers that i have:
Shot in the dark
Aces high
Don´t stop at the top

i have heard others too including Twisted sisters Were not gonna take it in Tampere Pakkahuone

Originally posted by HeadCrusher
i also have another mp3 which is called "sepultura tribute" which might be a medley of some sepultura songs or so. unfortunetaly i don't know those sepultura song(s) or i might not be able to recognise am in the cob version..

grtz, chriss

That "sepulta tribute" is same as "mass hypnosis".

And I dont have Twisted Sisters cover as MP3-format, but I have heard it in Tampereen Tullikamari.

Originally posted by Extendar
They played " We're Not.." also in Finland a couple of times, at least in Helsinki and Nivala. If it is on the Spain bootleg (what the fuck was the city?), then I should have it by next week. Then I will have 13 CoB bootlegs. Yeah, man!

what spain bootleg you are getting the next week!!!???

Originally posted by IcedEarth556

Why do people think the trooper is a CoB song?

Because they're assholes!! ... some internet freaks that keep on downloading wtih p2p programs and know nothing about the band theyre downloading from.. and besides.. The trooper sounds nothing like Cob at all!! not even the voices, or the guitar work ( the bass is so not CoB) ....

Originally posted by loWildChild

what spain bootleg you are getting the next week!!!???

Well, my cousin had gotten some spain bootleg into his hands, and he's coming over, so I'll get it too. I'm not so sure about if it really is a CoB bootleg, as my cousin doesn't know so much about it. But I'll check it out and tell you then.