COB Trooper?

Oh no, not this question again...
Ok guys, let me tell you that it's definately NOT COB. As far as I know there are 2 bands who covered this song (Sentenced, Arch Enemy) but COB didn't cover it. But they covered Aces High. I said this already in the old board, but whatta hell...

Cobadmin: It's really useful that some topics of the old board should be reappear in this board.

Astarte: Yeah you are right, it was Lord Belial. Arch Enemy also covered Aces High. I'm a little bit confused about all this Maiden covers...

Samoniac: Believe me, they covered Aces High and also Slayers Silent Scream. Both songs will appear on Tribute albums which will released next year by Nuclear Blast.
Remember where you heard it first...

Ey!! Metallica is the great gods of pure heavy-metal, accept it SometingWild (who propably listens to Spice Girls right now) :p

Well, if Bodom covered Aces High I HAVE TO hear it right now. Where can I find it??

Originally posted by Le petit lutin vert
cobadmin or the one whose building this site should add a section called: false rumors where we put all these stupid rumors

ask this to the forum moderator :cool:

mmm , they have only some covers and the trooper seems to not be one of their ! their ozzy - shot in the dark cover is cool tough !
hellion is also good. i would like they do a vintersorg or opeth
cover :loco:

Originally posted by SomethingWild
yeah. of course they dont like metallica...as far as I know. they're not into the country-genre..or perhaps im wrong ;D

Well, the firsts three shows that Alexi saw were Metallica, and it was in the same year. Three Metallica shows in one year.

Yeah, he hates them......

:bah:

Excuse me everyone, but I've downloaded that cover song, and it IS Children Of Bodom.

I can recognize Alexi's playing and vocal style anywhere, and it IS him. So Children Of Bodom did make a cover of The Trooper.

Originally posted by Zicrom

Well, the firsts three shows that Alexi saw were Metallica, and it was in the same year. Three Metallica shows in one year.

Yeah, he hates them......

:bah:

I never said that Alexi dislikes them..only my opinion about the band formerly known as metallica...
Dont take offence for my opinion about my ex-favouriteband please

Originally posted by SomethingWild

I never said that Alexi dislikes them..only my opinion about the band formerly known as metallica...
Dont take offence for my opinion about my ex-favouriteband please

".......of course they dont like metallica......."

You said here that THEY DON´T LIKE METALLICA.

But ok!!!, no more of this marvelous and awesome band here anymore, ok?? This is a Children of Bodom board!!

:)