The Trooper

No, I discovered even better cover Bodom did ! It is "Final countdown" ! I love all my friends who think this is best Bodom cover. They are sooooooooooooo smart ! :)

Have they made so many covers??:confused:..:lol: But the Senteced The Trooper rocks..:lol: And I also like Northers Final countdown..:lol:
But the COB-Trooper, I havent even heard it..:lol:
Also Ensiferum-Näitä polkuja tallaan cover is great..:lol:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
I thought about laughing until I saw his sig... :rolleyes:
Well, it's ImpNaz. You gotta love or hate 'em. We discussed these lyrics in the German thread some time ago if you remember. Anyway, the music for this song was written by Alexi and it's a fucking killer. Get it!!!

Originally posted by borissikic
I really like cover of Iron Maiden's "The Trooper". It is the best cover Children of Bodom did! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehe!

Well, what about the songs "Iron, Steel, Metal" and "(Repent) Whore" that were on the first CoB-single? :lol: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BANDS HIS HEAD INTO THE WALL

HAVE YOU ALL GONE MADD AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Sorry to break it to any closet homosexuals/homophobes but there are homosexual activities in almost every (or maybe all) mammal species on this planet. So whoever wrote the lyrics to "Zero Tolerance" should get a fucking clue... those are the -worst- lyrics I've ever seen, combining ignorance, terrible rhyming AND homophobia which is really amusing. The funniest part is where the guy seems to think that aids is a punishment for gay people or something, even though there are more straight ppl that have it... :rolleyes:

I wrote this in response to boris's sig btw.