The Trooper

Originally posted by Stun
Sorry to break it to any closet homosexuals/homophobes but there are homosexual activities in almost every (or maybe all) mammal species on this planet. So whoever wrote the lyrics to "Zero Tolerance" should get a fucking clue... those are the -worst- lyrics I've ever seen, combining ignorance, terrible rhyming AND homophobia which is really amusing. The funniest part is where the guy seems to think that aids is a punishment for gay people or something, even though there are more straight ppl that have it... :rolleyes:

I wrote this in response to boris's sig btw.
:worship: Thanks for writing my thoughts down dude! :worship:

That is my favourite song from Impaled Nazarene. And Alexi rules in it. For such powerfull song you got to have some powerfull lyrics. That's it. And I agree with Mr Luttinen !

When people believe stupid, illogical things, it angers me... illogical things are the only things that anger me, actually. Those lyrics were illogical, as was attempting to defend them. And this subject is particularly annoying to me because so many believe totally false information and predjudices because they're too fuckin... I don't know, lazy? Ignorant? Apathetic? Or maybe just pathetic? I'm not sure what you can call it but it's a huuuuge problem with the human race...

Also I doubt (well, hope) the writer of these lyrics put any thought into them other than a subject for a metal song. If it was Sir Luttinen I doubt he thinks anything like this, though. He is a very intelligent individual (from what I've heard).

Originally posted by Stun
Lol powerful? No offense but... wait, yes I do want to offend you now. You're a moron and I truly hope you die. Pieces of shit like you are why the world is such a depressing place sometimes.
OK, I get it now. You are gay, right ? And I don't hope you die, cuz if there are more gay people out there then there are more girls left for me. Thanks !

PS What is the taste of sperm ? :)

If you really take so seriously Impaled Nazarenes lyrics you dont have everything ok in you head...::lol: I think that the whole band is a big joke, and mr.Luttinen has said it himself also..:)

Heh no I'm not gay... I was just offended by those awful lyrics. Like I (and BA) said, they probably were not seriously written. But I stand by that comment about me wanting you to die if you actually "agree with Mr. Luttinen". :)