Children Of Bodom Song

Dambie

Psychonaut
Jun 27, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I absolutely love children of bodum's THE TROOPER

what album is this song from and what do you guys think of iron maiden's cover of this song?

AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME WITH ME!!! COME AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HATE. HATRED. HATE. HATRED. MY DARK SIDE ITS COMINGGGGGGGGGG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by loWildChild
AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME WITH ME!!! COME AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HATE. HATRED. HATE. HATRED. MY DARK SIDE ITS COMINGGGGGGGGGG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Dambie
I absolutely love children of bodum's THE TROOPER

what album is this song from and what do you guys think of iron maiden's cover of this song?

It's Children of Bodom, and it's on Follow the Reaper... Oh wait, no wait, it's on "The Trooper" by Sentenced! ARGH! Don't you understand that?! I think you should go visit the Sentenced board.

dammit now that phrase is fuckin stuck in my head now...thank goodness theres no "song that goes along" w/ it. or id shit my pants and cry to sleep.

hey guys, has Children of Bodom made cover of Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"? I downloaded a song called "Children of Bodom - The Trooper" from Kazaa and it has very CoB'ish atmosphere...

:rolleyes: