Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Hellion

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • No Commands

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Mass Hypnosis

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
dont stop at the top.. is my selection.. now nighty night to ye, fellowship of the CoB..:zzz: Ill see ya next year ;)

HEy sorry if i didn't get all the names right, or if my facts are wrong, But i met Alexi once and I asked him if he really did do the trooper and he said yes. BTW, I like Slayers Version of Silent Scream and I was wondering if anyone knows here to get cob's version of it

HEy sorry if i didn't get all the names right, or if my facts are wrong, But i met Alexi once and I asked him if he really did do the trooper and he said yes. BTW, I like Slayers Version of Silent Scream and I was wondering if anyone knows here to get cob's version of it.

AND I quoted that Rainbow dude, cuz I thought It was funny with the action figures and bobbleheads and cereal. But it would be a really gay album name

Originally posted by SlayerizedCorpse
But i met Alexi once and I asked him if he really did do the trooper and he said yes.

Are you sure it was him? Was he drunk? 'Cause I've heard the Sentenced version, and it sounds just like the one that the people have of Children of Bodom... But Children of Bodom doesn't have a CD with "The Trooper" on it, and Sentenced does.

Dead winter dead, I know what cd it is on. It is on one of the international versions of Follow The Reaper. It might but the Finnish versionn, but then again it might not. So guy, just vote for the song that is up therek? and then in the future, I'll be more careful. My deepest regards.

hey slayerized, dont worry about it man, its just people whove been around the board for a while have had people ask if CoB did "The Trooper" and have established they havent. So people are just a lilttle.....very sick of hearing The Trooper mentioned as a CoB song....

Originally posted by loWildChild

DAMMIT!!!!! :mad:

T H E T R O O P E R I S N O T A F U C K I N B O D O M S O N G ! ! !

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Calm down.
That was only a joke.

Dead winter dead, I know what cd it is on. It is on one of the international versions of Follow The Reaper. It might but the Finnish versionn, but then again it might not. So guy, just vote for the song that is up therek? and then in the future, I'll be more careful. My deepest regards.

Here's a like information:
Follow the Reaper
(finnish) Spinefarm digipak -> Bonus track: Don't stop at the top
(german) Nuclear Blast digipak -> Bonus track: Hellion
(japanese)Toy's Factory->Bonus tracks: Shot In The Dark & Hellion
(korean)??? -> Bonus stuff: Everytime I Die -video

Originally posted by DaysOfPurgutory2
CoB's version of Aces High kills Arch Enemys version (the old AE singer sucks).....Aces High all the way :zombie:

I think John Liiva is a great singer.. well with Arch Enemy, im not fond of his singing with his new band NonExist. As for for the AE and CoB versions of Aces High, I think they both are great.