CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release Collection Of Covers

WHYYYYYYYYYYY? Why the fuck had I to live in Spain??!! Mine shipped today still, so I'll be lucky to get it by Friday :cry:

Just got mine (and the t-shirt) this morning :D

I like Alexi's track by track comments in the booklet, especially on Just Dropped In: " ... I was so hungover when I did the vocals
that I had to blow chunks between the lines on the second verse; you might actually even hear that" :puke:

Where did you order it from? :ill: If it was HateWear damn they've gotten way faster. Last time I ordered something it took almost two weeks to deliver.

A question.

I've ordered my copy from EMP Mailorder just because it's closer to italy,so i can get it in a shorter time and also the shipping costs are less expensive...but i buy COB CDs only to support the band so i was wondering if it's the same for them...i mean for the earnings
(pressty stupid question,i know,but i'm curious)

@ children of COB: yes, I ordered it from Hatewear

WTF now they are quick? Well, I guess that's because you're in the UK and they seem to be having a crush on UK lately :lol: No offence, but you gotta admit that special BD single, Spinefarm UK, shitload of UK dates and special vynils (which What Records kindly allowed us mortals to get too) back me up :p

Anyways, let's hope mail's fast and I have it tomorrow or on Thursday. It's really getting hard to restrain from downloading it with every day that goes by and seeing people already have their copies :erk:

Got my copy yesterday. So far I think Hell is for children has got real potential for coming my fave cover. But omg that Waiting-song :lol: I just started to laugh when I listened to it for the first time, Alexi sings a bit higher than Im just to hear him singing. But yeh, its good one also. I really enjoy this album, there are some old covers which I havent heard before like Silent Scream and Mass Hypnosis

FINALLY! After hearing you all talk about it and sleeper slip the notes thingie I opened the mail today and there it was. First listens done, old covers already know so I'll focus on new ones:

-Hell's For Children: I like it, but I still don't see what has Alexi so fused about it. Nice tone and awesome drum sound btw, great job Janne! (if someone doesn't know, this and Antisocial were recorded in Janne's studio this summer by Janne himself and I'm guessing perhaps some help by K-Man like on Warmen)
-Antisocial: I don't like Anthrax, but I sure like this cover. Good gang shouts, good tone and nice feeling.
-War Inside My Head: OMFG! Loved the head shouts bit on the comercial, love the track. No contest my favourite cover. Well, contest with Oops... I Did It Again, but anyway.
-Waiting: Nice to hear something with the old tones and vocals. Starts awesome, has lol points at Alexi's high pitched vocals and overall nice feel.

More listens to follow :D

-Hell's For Children: I like it, but I still don't see what has Alexi so fused about it. Nice tone and awesome drum sound btw, great job Janne! (if someone doesn't know, this and Antisocial were recorded in Janne's studio this summer by Janne himself and I'm guessing perhaps some help by K-Man like on Warmen)
-Antisocial: I don't like Anthrax, but I sure like this cover. Good gang shouts, good tone and nice feeling.

FINALLY as you say, i was impatient for you :lol:

About Hell is for Children I don't see either what's so special, it must remind him of something I guess. Especially that there are better Pat Benatar song IMO.
Antisocial : remember it's not a Anthrax's song but a Trust's song. they did did the cover à laAnthrax though.

Thanks you two :lol:

And yeah, I know abot Antisocial, and I'm glad they picked that one :D But after even more listens, I have to say that War Inside My Head really looks like is going to take the lead on my list of preferred COB covers. It's so fucking strong and mean and overall awesome imho :kickass: Also, Mikko Karmila's guest solo, which is hilarious but pretty well pulled out (if anyone's wondering, the last solo, the one that is pure trem bar madness, that's Mikko, or well, at least I guess that's him and Alexi's the first one).

does someone know what they say in the beginning of "Somebody Put Something In My Drink"?
I just realized it, when I listened the song loud in my room