COB members start clothing line

I think they are pretty fucking lame myself.

This isn't hiphop.

Holy shit you're close-minded.

If you don't like them, fine. But who cares if Alexi or Henkka design a few t-shirts? And like I said earlier, it's not like they even own or run the company anyway.

writing wildchild on shirts like some hyphy hiphop shit is beyond lame, its embarassing to see them even associated with it. its as bad as abercrombie or southpole or any of that shit out there, actually i'd go as far as to say its even more lame considering how ugly, pointless and stupid the designs are.

Holy shit you're close-minded.

If you don't like them, fine. But who cares if Alexi or Henkka design a few t-shirts? And like I said earlier, it's not like they even own or run the company anyway.

.that,and comon its pretty cool stuff,guess those who dont think its awesome will never be a successful person business wise :)

writing wildchild on shirts like some hyphy hiphop shit is beyond lame, its embarassing to see them even associated with it. its as bad as abercrombie or southpole or any of that shit out there, actually i'd go as far as to say its even more lame considering how ugly, pointless and stupid the designs are.

Except for the fact that, you know, not everyone shares the same opinion on what they like. Especially in terms of clothing.

But even aside from that, I don't see how it's like hip-hop or those brands at all. And how is having a brand name on a shirt any different than a band name? They're both a kind of endorsement.

.that,and comon its pretty cool stuff,guess those who dont think its awesome will never be a successful person business wise :)

Very much agreed.

Funny thing is no one complained that the t-shirt looked lame when Alexi was wearing one but as soon as you found out Alexi designed it it turns lame. wtf?
I personally like them it is the same as having another brand name on a t-shirt like Delanoir said.

I bet if this had nothing to do with CoB, you retards wouldn't be bitching like 5 year olds. This is business, if it sells, why not do it?
And just because members of CoB are in the business, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are aiming their products at the metal audience.

I bet if this had nothing to do with CoB, you retards wouldn't be bitching like 5 year olds. This is business, if it sells, why not do it?
And just because members of CoB are in the business, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are aiming their products at the metal audience.

Exactly.

If it's not your style, then simply don't buy it. After all, isn't that what you normally do? Besides, they're perfectly entitled to do whatever the hell they want to. Honestly, what would be lame is if they didn't do it, just because of what some people might think.

And I still stand by my claim, for those who say it's lame to have the company's name on the shirt, that it's no different in that regard from having a shirt with the logo and/or name of a band.

dave100 said:
I personally like them it is the same as having another brand name on a t-shirt like Delanoir said.

Very well said, I agree with both.

really i dont get why people are sayingg its lame and all,its either your stuck in some odd time frame or you just have no sense of fashion*even as much as I can*i think it has nice modern designs which appeal to a much larger audience,cause even if they are metal fanatics,it doesnt allow them to wear such things cause in todays society its repulsive so called and you all are acting the same way to it,i say open your eyes to a revolution,just like how billabong,ripcurl,quiksilver and more etc...and more have changed from their old fashions to newer trendy apperel that reaches out to a much wider audience,and people dont have to KNOW the meaning of the shirt and who made or designed it,it may just serve like a personal symbol,and i know alot of people will flame at me cause then people will say *BUT ALEKSI HAS HIS OWN NAME NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE WILDCHILD*,,its just a matter of opening your minds to more varietys and oppertunities :)

Funny thing is no one complained that the t-shirt looked lame when Alexi was wearing one but as soon as you found out Alexi designed it it turns lame.

Welcome to the world of metalheads. hehe

I personally think they look kickass but I can't really buy one atm. I have to lose weight first :p

Having a brand name on an item of clothing is no different to the drones of kids that walk around with CoB/Slipknot/Machine Head/Korn/Down/Chimaira...etc etc shirts on.
You are still advertising and endorsing something.
The guys behind Wildchild Industries have seriously worked their asses off...and actually, the quality of the clothes is fantastic and the designs are pretty cool...(in my opinion.)
I you think it's "lame", then that is YOUR opinion...but I find it funny that so many people are bitching about this when you probably own band shirts/COBHC sweaters and so on.

Maybe they should also start Torso Industries and Shakma Industries.

No, this is just a good business. You know there's at least fifty thousand Alexi wannabes out there.

But I never understood why most of the shirts and whatever are ugly and bad quality. You'd imagine they'd hire a real artist since this is where a lot of the money flows in from. But then again why compromise and change a concept that apparently works..