Best COB solos (opinion)

Long ago solos would be done with no other instruments or very little supporting instruments... but these days there is almost always (in metal) bass and drums (or whatever) keeping rhythm at the same time... so when these guys stop it doesn't mean the other person is doing a solo! I mean, so what you're saying is that Ale has riff solos and Alexi probably quite a few too!? You're twisting the meaning of the word... listen to some Black Sabbath if you want to hear a real bass solo... or there's one in a Black League song (Harbor of Hatred) and that Metallica instrumental Anaethesia....

And saying that those two intros are drum solos is juts like wtf? Those are like easy parts to get warmed up for the song!

my favorite would have to be alexi's in Follow the Reaper, it's brilliant,, and it's hard to deny Kissing the Shadows... it's brilliant... also the end of Hatebreeder... i'm gonna go listen all of these now...

You know, now that I think about, the Bed Of Razors' solos are very good. They are not amazingly hard to play, but it's very relaxed. Normal tempo and very good note choices. Who agrees with me?!!!!!