COB members start clothing line

I ordered my Wildchild Industries shirts nine days ago [or seven working days ago].

They arrived this morning.

That's seriously fucking quick from Finland to Australia, I'm used to international orders taking a month or so - even with that priority option.
I'm quite ecstatic. :D

Sampy Arctica™;7647817 said:
I ordered my Wildchild Industries shirts nine days ago [or seven working days ago].

They arrived this morning.

That's seriously fucking quick from Finland to Australia, I'm used to international orders taking a month or so - even with that priority option.
I'm quite ecstatic. :D

Wow that was fast :) How about size of the shirts? Can you compare them e.g. to cob shirts, are they about the same size, smaller, bigger?

Dunno.

Actually the only thing that prevents me from getting some shirts from there are the OMG 27 fucking euros for a t-shirt plus the shipping, which for me is just too much. I've never paid more than 20 euros for a t-shirt and I'm not planning to do it.

Wow that was fast :) How about size of the shirts? Can you compare them e.g. to cob shirts, are they about the same size, smaller, bigger?

I ordered these two, both girl shirts and both 'XS'.

wildchildcompton_girls_black.jpg

wildchildlogo_girl_white.jpg

Usually I find that band shirts 'small' or 'youth medium - large' are quit baggy on me, but these shirts fit perfectly, are both high quality garments, quite figure hugging and very comfortable.

Comparing them to the shirt below in the same size [XS], both feel like the relatively same fit but the neckline for the COB shirt is a bit higher than the girlies Wildchild shirts and the hemline [again, for the COB shirt] is a bit higher than the Wildchild hemline. The COB shirt kind of sits just above my waist line, but the Wildchild hemline actually does come down to sit on my waist.

Children_Of_Bodom_Needled_Girlie_TS.jpg

Having said all that shite though, you gotta keep in mind that everybody has different bodies and different shapes, heh.
"Individual results may vary."

????but isnt that normal jsut at most about 15 days ?????not a month as normal or is that for clothing ???

I've been ordering merchandise etc online for a couple of years, and though I have received a few things within two weeks or so - I've noticed that the average time for international deliveries to Australia is about three weeks. Keeping that in mind, I have often waited for items anywhere up to two months to arrive. So imagine my shock when within seven working days - I got my package in the mail. Before 9am, no less.

I've already ordered another two shirts.

I had to return one of my Wildchild shirts because I'd mistakenly ordered two of the same design. I've just
received the replacement I asked for, only two days after I sent back the duplicate! And yes, the quality of
the t-shirts is really good.

The shirts are pretty nice, but seriously overpriced. It's not like, super awesome or anything, but I guess they just kicked off recently, maybe it'll get better, or they'll lower the price... I'd never pay 27 euros for some t-shirt... ever.

SOOOooo true and funny, lame that no one noticed cuz they were caught up in bitching XD

It's ok, have you seen the prices for the mega awesome affliction wear yet?

^I have seen that and it's EXTREMELY FUCKING EXPENSIVE! Man I've never paid that for any clothes except some skiing jackets, but those have to be very thick and have loads of stuff to prevent you from really low temperatures, not like those t-shirts with some fancy colours and designs. Still Wildchild industries t-shirts seem overpriced to me too.

To anyone who has ordered them: are the sizes ''americanized'' meaning an M is an European XL or are they normal European sizes like f.e. HateWear ones?

I had to return one of my Wildchild shirts because I'd mistakenly ordered two of the same design. I've just
received the replacement I asked for, only two days after I sent back the duplicate! And yes, the quality of
the t-shirts is really good.

Wow! That's fucking fast!

To anyone who has ordered them: are the sizes ''americanized'' meaning an M is an European XL or are they normal European sizes like f.e. HateWear ones?

I don't think they're "Americanized"...as most American 'XS' shirts are still kind of big on me, but this 'XS' actually fits really well. Don't know if it helps any, but 'XS' in the Wildchild range seems to be about an Asian 'M/L'.

The thing is that these shirts are too expensive. If there was some finnish guy that sold them cheaper like on ebay, he would make a killing.

Sampy Arctica™;7664599 said:
I don't think they're "Americanized"...as most American 'XS' shirts are still kind of big on me, but this 'XS' actually fits really well. Don't know if it helps any, but 'XS' in the Wildchild range seems to be about an Asian 'M/L'.

Thanks Sampy! I still doubt I'll get one cos of the prize, but still is good to know.

Now if only there was an American shop where you dont have to wait for it to be shipped from across the ocean. Still, I MUST BUY THE CLOTHES