Votes: 3 4.8%
  • No Commands

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Mass Hypnosis

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Jul 25, 2002
Visit site
What is Bodom's best cover song? (note: the songs "Iron, steel, Magic" and "whore" are not by children of bodom they are by Wizzard and repent)

Aces High
Don't Stop At The Top
Shot In The Dark
The Trooper
Hellion
No Commands
Mass Hypnosis

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I was going to vote for "The Trooper" but then I remembered that SENTENCED did it and not Children of Bodom!
Oh!!!:eek: I didn't know that. Thanks for the info, dude. But are you 100 % sure it's not COB???

Originally posted by SlayerizedCorpse
What is Bodom's best cover song? (note: the songs "Iron, steel, Magic" and "whore" are not by children of bodom they are by Wizzard and repent)

Aces High
Don't Stop At The Top
Shot In The Dark
The Trooper
Hellion
No Commands
Mass Hypnosis

This guy really seems to know what he is talking about...first he thinks that the trooper is one of bodom´s covers....then he tells us that "Iron, Steel, Magic" is a Wizzard song.....isn´t it "Iron, Steel, Metal"..?.....and then in his signature he quotes king purple rainbow!!! ...what a nutcase :lol:

Originally posted by Lutz
The Trooper :lol:

DAMMIT!!!!! :mad:

T H E T R O O P E R I S N O T A F U C K I N B O D O M S O N G ! ! !

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: