Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Shot In The Dark

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by humus666
My vote goes to Hellion, because of the original beer can sound.
Does anybody know if this beersound also was on the original?

There isn´t any beer sound in the original. Anyway, get the original yourself.....

I like getting the original songs of the covers....

lol the beer can sound opening kicks ass, and yes the original version of hellion does rule. Downloaded it shortly after hearing the cover hehe.

I have all the original songs of the bodom covers and I think COB played most of them faster (but not always better). But I think it's cool, when they change the songs a little bit like they did with Aces High. This is always better than just to copy a song.

AHHHHHHHHH! IVE SEEN THE LIGHT! I downloaded Aces High and it just fucking slays all! Alexis vocals fucking rule on it, the aggression is there, the great guitar work, the great melody lines. *Drool* Fuck this beats Hellion! AHH!

:headbang:

I also think that aces high is the best cover by cob but my vote goes to Don't stop at the top.

BTW how ended that disscusion about the trooper, it's COB or sentenced?? i'm still :confused: :confused:

There's no discussion... CoB has never covered the Trooper (at least they haven't released it). It was Sentenced. Sentenced even has an EP called 'the Trooper'.

I've seen so many people ask that, it drives me nuts every time...

Heh that beer can sound on Hellion is me. I was listening to the song as they recorded over a recording and then fixed up any chops in the recording phase cuz that beer can sound rules and that was my fucking idea and............and.......................................................ok well it isn't me, but I'm opening a can of beer right now..... does that count? Heh:p :p :p :p :p :p

Best cover is definately Oops I did it again! :loco:

No but seriously I like the Bed of Nails cover best.

Status
Not open for further replies.