CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release Collection Of Covers

Thanks you two :lol:

And yeah, I know abot Antisocial, and I'm glad they picked that one :D But after even more listens, I have to say that War Inside My Head really looks like is going to take the lead on my list of preferred COB covers. It's so fucking strong and mean and overall awesome imho :kickass: Also, Mikko Karmila's guest solo, which is hilarious but pretty well pulled out (if anyone's wondering, the last solo, the one that is pure trem bar madness, that's Mikko, or well, at least I guess that's him and Alexi's the first one).

I agree with you...WIMH is a very good cover...very powerful...

next promo from Skeletons In The Closet
:lol:
yyyy.jpg

There's no way that's real, it's gotta be photoshopped by a fan. That's so fucking lame :( COB are deliberately throwing themselves to the wolves... If they're not taking themselves seriously, I've no expectations for the next album.

COB aren't really trying to tell the metal world they are a band to be reckoned with, a metal band with a keyboard that is. Or that's what they tried with Blooddrunk, but this funnyass campaign isn't really serving to the same pot. Recycled cover artwork is lame. But I guess the band has nothing to do with all the lame stuff their company involves them with.

i don't understand this promo War Inside My Head which i have, or Lookin; Out My Back Door which who is a true publishin

why publishing the same artwork in two promo single?