When hell freezes over, COB will cover....

Southern Belle in Hell said:
When Hell Freezes Over COB will cover:
1.Barry Manilow's All By Myself,
2. Barry White's Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby
3. BeeGee's Stayin' Alive
4.Celine Dion's My Fart Will Go On (sorry Cananda)
5.MC Hammer's Turn This Mutha Out
6.Wham's Wake Me Up Before you Go Go!
7.the Do The Hustle disco song done by whoever!:lol:
8.Macarena

ahha I could actually see them doing macarena :lol:

I made one myself, since gavin didn't show up :D
It's a five min photoshop tinkering, so it sucks a little...I changed the colors as well, to match alexi's hair...

Endorsement.jpg

BloodyScalpel said:
I made one myself, since gavin didn't show up :D
It's a five min photoshop tinkering, so it sucks a little...I changed the colors as well, to match alexi's hair...

Endorsement.jpg

That one is pretty fucking good, we'll leave it with that

-Gavin- said:
That one is pretty fucking good, we'll leave it with that
Pretty fucking good indeed.:D
BUT, I think changing the eye colour (detail piccie of eye, on the right) from brown (model's eyes; duh!) to greenish blue (Allu's eyes) would make the whole thingy even a little bit MORE "pretty fucking good".;)

Im predicting an Avril Lavigne cover on the next single. Perhaps Skater boy?

Peyton said:
Just to clarify everyone thinking I hate bodom and just come here to talk is wrong. I listen to bodom 5-6 hours a day, they're my favorite band although its seems on this forum people only talk about bodoms new albums, which IMO are boring and aren’t really even bodom. But anything from follow the reaper and before is amazing. Hopefully that clears a few things up

dude, if you listen to bodom 5-6 hours a day (which i seriously doubt) you definetely get tired of them by the end of the week.

Christ almighty, just say the new shit sucks and be done with it, do you have to whine about it constantly?

Then go bother the kids on a Korn message board. Stating your opinion and disinterest in the new album but these blatent insults get old fast.