When hell freezes over, COB will cover....

-Gavin- said:
The drumming and Guitar solos have gone to shit.... so we're already 2 thirds there

UTTER BULLSHIT MAN, what do you mean the solos have gone to shit? they have some fucking nice solos in there, Next in line is my favourite, love aydy solo, and the rest is good aswell.

This fashion trend of I can diss the band better than you has got to stop, like everybody is picking on them and getting as much negativity out of all the new stuff as possible. Just listen to the fucking music and just make up your mind if you wana listen to it or not.

I came to this forum because the band was fucking unreal but since day 1 I had nothing but negative shit about them all over. :confused:

I think they should rename this forum to critics of bodom :err:

@DeathPact: You should have been here few years ago, when they played good music and no one whined. Most of the older forumers are here just from habbit and not because of children of bodom.

Peyton said:
have you heard any of their older albums? I'll assume you havent, or you just know nothing about music

goddamn with you mothefucking whore, HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO SAY TO YOU GO AWAY FROM HIS FUCKING BOARD if you have only negative things about cob, you have probably heard only IYF and britney cover, not full album, well you're fucking idiot i want smash your face if you just talk shit about the band.

juoppo said:
goddamn with you mothefucking whore, HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO SAY TO YOU GO AWAY FROM HIS FUCKING BOARD if you have only negative things about cob, you have probably heard only IYF and britney cover, not full album, well you're fucking idiot i want smash your face if you just talk shit about the band.

:worship:

juoppo said:

This Children of Bodom messgae board, not Children of Bodom ass licking board. Imagine that some people actually have brains and own opinions and they may NOT LIKE something (like new bodom album). And this place isnt only for saying that Henkka is fuckin sexy or what kind of mascara is Laiho using and most of all to all that blind following. This board is for general discussion. When the band start to suck i guess it's better if they realise that soon, maybe from here, dunno. Just stop being a stupid child and stop crying that someone bashes your favourite band.

juoppo said:

You actually get angry when someone laughs at CoB???

juoppo said:

I kind of agree with that (even though some of the insults are funny as hell)

Picture it: COB and random assortment of friends, completely pissed drunk, and singing along to this:

I can make anybody pretty
I can make you believe any lie
I can make you pick a fight
With somebody twice your size

I been known to cause a few breakups
I been known to cause a few births
I can make you new friends
Or get you fired from work

And since the day I left Milwaukee
Lynchburg and Bordeaux, France
Been makin' the bars lots of big money
And helpin' white people dance
I got you in trouble in high school
But college, now that was a ball
You had some of the best times
You'll never remember with me
ALCOHOL
ALCOHOL

I got blamed at your wedding reception
For your best man's embarrassing speech
And also for those
Naked pictures of you at the beach

I've influenced kings and world leaders
I helped Hemingway write like he did
And I'll bet you a drink or two that I can make you
Put that lampshade on your head

'Cause since the day I left Milwaukee
ALCOHOL
ALCOHOL

"Alcohol" by Brad Paisley

I think it would be appropriate, don't you?

Morrigu20 said:
Picture it: COB and random assortment of friends, completely pissed drunk, and singing along to this:

I can make anybody pretty
I can make you believe any lie
I can make you pick a fight
With somebody twice your size

I been known to cause a few breakups
I been known to cause a few births
I can make you new friends
Or get you fired from work

And since the day I left Milwaukee
ALCOHOL
ALCOHOL

I got blamed at your wedding reception
For your best man's embarrassing speech
And also for those
Naked pictures of you at the beach

I've influenced kings and world leaders
I helped Hemingway write like he did
And I'll bet you a drink or two that I can make you
Put that lampshade on your head

'Cause since the day I left Milwaukee
ALCOHOL
ALCOHOL

"Alcohol" by Brad Paisley

I think it would be appropriate, don't you?

hahah braid paisley is the best

some more-

poison- every rose has its thorn :puke:

kid rock- cowboy

juoppo said:

fkof4.jpg

I agree with Ralf, this is a message board meant for discussion. And we should be allowed to express our opinions without getting bashed.

Christ, the CoB-fanboys are worse than the Metallica-fanboys nowadays.

HAHAHA that shirt's über!

But indeed, the solo's are worse in my opinion, it's just pinch harmonics galore, constanly, i don't really like it; if I wanna hear WEEEEOOOOIEOEOIIOEHHAHAHHAOIEOIEIEOIEEEEEEEW-solo's I'll turn on Slayer.
There are definately things on the album i like, but no killer songs like i like to see em; i haven't heard one song on this album that I liked in its entirety, honestly. I do expect that some songs will work out much better live, but i expected more.
Many here were cynical. If i had known this was gonna be it, i would have been to; which is quite a ridiculous statement now i come to think of it, but fuck it, i don't feel like formulating; I did use punctuation however. Even semicolons.

Ralf said:
what kind of mascara is Laiho using
OOOOOOH NOOOOEEES don't tell me you didn't know THAT! OMG OMG OMG dude it's Maybelline! MAYBELLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavenscent said:
HAHAHA that shirt's über!

But indeed, the solo's are worse in my opinion, it's just pinch harmonics galore, constanly, i don't really like it; if I wanna hear WEEEEOOOOIEOEOIIOEHHAHAHHAOIEOIEIEOIEEEEEEEW-solo's I'll turn on Slayer.

Your a retard in my opinion, :D sorry just had to get that off my chest