When hell freezes over, COB will cover....

SILENT(-)SCREAM

Pure American Metal
Aug 30, 2005
USA
in light of COBs recent cover of Oops i did it again, this thread is for ridiculous songs that COB would (hopefully) never cover, but the covers would be hilarious nonetheless. mine are...

Cheeseburger in paradise- Jimmy Buffet
Tiny Dancer- Elton John
As long as you love me- Backstreet Boys

:loco:

Next cover song limalh (sp) never ending story :loco:

BTW: Peyton you suck! Go listen to the old albums and quit whining then!!! Fuckface!

@Rune Quit blindly following the band and go away. I will never in my life listen to that Britney Spears cover again! That is utter crap and I don't give a shit about the solo in there; it was a waste of my time and their talent. Sorry to say this CoB, but how bout' you lay off the booze a little bit and start concentrating on your music a little more?

It's for fun! Sense of humour. It was damn funny to listen to it. Laughed several minutes after the song was finnished. Killer guitarsolo too :D But for real COB should cover a guns n roses song or a metallica classic. At the albums thing: Some of bodoms best solos are on the new album. It's just as good as the old and newer albums. Kicks ass!

How about you just deleate your profile here. Cause you're no Bodom fan. Quit whining for fuck sake!!!

Rune said:
It's for fun! Sense of humour. It was damn funny to listen to it. Laughed several minutes after the song was finnished. Killer guitarsolo too :D But for real COB should cover a guns n roses song or a metallica classic. At the albums thing: Some of bodoms best solos are on the new album. It's just as good as the old and newer albums. Kicks ass!

i will forgive you just once for saying Guns N Roses!

Haha, typical metallica fans. Still bashing Axl for what happened back in 91. He did one show, his voice got fucked. Stop whining about it its over ten years ago. Bodom should cover GN'R :D

Justinschut said:
Maybe after the next tour Alexi will come up with the great idea to cover the Team America song "America, Fuck yeah" :p

[cartman voice] that would be awesome :) [/cartman voice]