CoB Belt for sale now cheaper!!

Triberising

New Metal Member
May 22, 2014
1TGihvL.jpg
d1r7Hah.jpg

I'm getting rid of my old Children of Bodom belt that I bought around 9 years ago at EMP. For the past years and most of its life it's been collecting dust in my wardrobe and got very little wear. That also explains why it's still in such a great shape.

length: 121 cm
width: 4cm

6€ + shipping

I'm located in Germany and ship worldwide. If interessted write to:
triberising@t-online.de

Last edited:
6€ with shipping...? How desperate are you for money? Go and play some guitar on the street, you'll make that money in half an hour.

I find it fucking hilarious that this forum's become so abandoned that someone's using it like ebay to sell a used belt of all things when before it was preamps, pickups & gainboosters bahaha. I'm not having a go at you dude but ebay is really your best bet as this forum is pretty dead.

Anyone has a Jazz III for sale? Near mint and above. You pay for shipping.

Reactions: ESA1996
I find it fucking hilarious that this forum's become so abandoned that someone's using it like ebay to sell a used belt of all things when before it was preamps, pickups & gainboosters bahaha. I'm not having a go at you dude but ebay is really your best bet as this forum is pretty dead.
Glad I brought life to the forum. If nobody here is into my belt, I will put it on ebay I guess... someday :D

May someone buy that fucking belt from him so he can go get a twelvepack of beer and get shitfaced?
Donations are also accepted.

Last edited:
Anyone has a Jazz III for sale? Near mint and above. You pay for shipping.

I have 2 up for grabs- One has been chewed on and swallowed by my puppy but was recoverable & the other came with a guitar I bought so who knows could have played with it- My guess is Jimi Hendrix & Gary Moore.

I'm located in Germany and ship worldwide. 6€ + shipping.

You germanz nearly destroyed my dear country and now you make this kind of offer?! 5€.