COB Concerts

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Who has seen them live? I am looking forward to it so badly!!

Can anyone tell me about the show? Who did they play with, how were the solos, and what was the set list?

Thanks! :headbang:

I have seen them once in Curitiba, but the show was short because of a problem with Janne's keyboard (and his prostitutes, hahahahaha). But I was too drunk to remember the set list. I just remember Everytime I Die, Hatebreeder, Hate Me, Lake Bodom and Bodom After Midnight.

Blah.. I've seen them live only once at Spinefeast 2002, despite the fact that I live in Helsinki (well, it's mostly because they haven't played too much "no-agelimit-shows" around here in a few years). I'll see them on fifth of April again, can't wait :)

The show was only a 30min showcase, but it still rocked like hell! They played Hate Me!, Every time I Die, Needled 24/7, Lake Bodom, Downfall, You're Better Off Dead, a spinefarm tribute (it contained riffs from spinefarm's metalbands, f. ex. Norther, Nightwish etc..) and Somebody Put Something in My Drink.

Three times, best show was a year ago at Pakkahuone, Tampere where Janne set himself on fire.. It was cool..:p But I think that allu didnt know anything about that and he got scared and played next few songs wrong..:lol:

They never had a gig in sweden yet to my knowledge, and wacken fucked up completely so I never seen them :) I guess I'll see them somewhere in finland and in stockholm this spring though, they will make a great addition to our concert pics page :D

Im gonna see them live at the Inferno Festival in Oslo during the easter hollidays, looking forward to that :)