COB date?

I can't find the gig on the ticketmaster site! I freaking need tickets to that, if I dont get them i will die!!!! If only i wasnt so bad at looking on the internet for stuff, can you link me or something please?

Sweet!!! thanks dude, do you know if theres any kind of age limit, like, when i saw metallica i needed to take someone over 18. I'm sure i can find one if i need to but it would be good to know.

Yes, it's true. COB will play in London on March 8th (support Kiuas & Moonsorrow).

You can preorder your tickets from Friday (9 a.m. UK time) at www.livenation.co.uk and through 24 hr credit card line 0870 400 0688

EDIT: Wops, I had the date wrong! It's indeed 8th of March.

God I have to go to this!! It might be the closest COB will come to Ireland in the near future.Does anyone know if there's anything else confirmed..I know about Wacken and am seriously contemplating going..then there's the gig in Finland and then this one in England..Is that all that's been confimed for 2008 so far??

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just made my fucking day, fuck.

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just made my fucking day, fuck.

Fuck me, your not the only one, CoB, Moonsorrow and Kiuas :worship:

if they will be touring for march, it gives me a hope of they can come for the metal fest here next year ;P