COB date?

bitchin sweet, if they played tie my rope or a new song that'd be pretty cool since thats probably near the album release. if that does happen someone definately needs to record it!!!

An "UNRESERVED PLACE" just means you can fuck about anywhere in the pit area doesn't it?

If you reserve it, then you're booking a specific seat amirite?

An "UNRESERVED PLACE" just means you can fuck about anywhere in the pit area doesn't it?

If you reserve it, then you're booking a specific seat amirite?

At the astoria i don't think it matters what type of ticket you have. Everytime ive been there with whatever tickets ive managed to go upstairs and downstairs.

At the astoria i don't think it matters what type of ticket you have. Everytime ive been there with whatever tickets ive managed to go upstairs and downstairs.

Not me. I wasn't allowed downstairs because I had an upstairs ticket so I had to cheat a bit and gain entry.

Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow and see the other options, just incase.

Gal, you live in america, so PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN!!!! You have had CoB more than enough. :heh:

It's time for a tour in the countries of the axis of evil, haha.

EDIT: That means Germany!

:p yeah i know....but that's a day after my b-day...and that would be sooo fuckin awesome for a righteous present:headbang::lol: have fun with it you evil bastard :lol::headbang:

Not me. I wasn't allowed downstairs because I had an upstairs ticket so I had to cheat a bit and gain entry.

Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow and see the other options, just incase.

lol how did you cheat your way downstairs

..think 'unreserved place' means you can go anywhere around there, last few times i was there i don't even remember the guards enforcing people to go upstairs or downstairs coz of their tickets, every1 just went where they wanted

Yeah, I hope they come to Germany soon for a club show. I have seen them only one time playing a headliner show (and 3 times at festivals).

I wonder how many will come if the would do it in the world's best soccer stadium. Okay they won't fill it like Metallica...

But i'd come if they play under a bridge as well.

i dont think that they will look at the ticket, because couple of times i went there i just went downstairs...

Just ordered a ticket i am gettin the plane from aberdeen to go hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which it will cost me about £300 including food to see them LOL

i'm thinking to go as well... it will be a bit cheaper for me... :oops: £50 plane ticket + ticket for the gig + food = don't know :lol: but doubt that it will end up £300... going to sleep over at friends flat... hopefuly :p

need to get my ticket...just waiting for the god damn EMA :p

I would have had mine on Friday but I've fucking lost my bank card and won't get it back until Tuesday. :lol:

I could go down there now (I lost it at work at it's been found) but fuck that, it's my day off.

I would have had mine on Friday but I've fucking lost my bank card and won't get it back until Tuesday. :lol:

I could go down there now (I lost it at work at it's been found) but fuck that, it's my day off.

:lol: unlucky.
I just need to get the sheets signed by my teachers :p XD gonna have £120 in my bank next week :D

Both my parents work full time so I can't get EMA. But some rich fucker in my school who bought a PS3 "just because he could" (his words) gets EMA because his parents are divorced, it's like, both his parents are fucking minted :s :erk: