COB@Earthshaker Fest 05, Germany

Oct 25, 2003
CoB are confirmed to play at the 3rd Earthshaker Fest in Geiselwind, Germany on July 22nd/23rd...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Check out http://www.earthshaker-fest.com for more info.

German Racing Team has been there last year working for IN FLAMES and we recommend this festival very much...Geiselwind rocks! We'll be there :loco: !

I hope there will be a few other gigs apart from "Earthshaker fest" and "Rockhard Open Air"... If not I've to go to Rockhard.. It definitely has the better billing with Ensiferum, Amon Amarth, Sonata Arctica etc. :) But I'm optimistic there'll be a whole European Tour...

:)
geiselwind3vo.gif

Kein Weg zu weit... :D

Naja falls hier Westfalen sind, für die würd sich das Rockhard Open Air sicher mehr lohnen, das is ja in Gelsenkirchen ;)

Sister: Ah, danke. Das wär mir vielleicht doch ein wenig zu weit. Wann schreibst du mir eigentlich mal wieder? Ich halt's kaum noch aus... :cry:

Im neuen Rock Hard steht übrigens, dass COB auf dem Rock Hard Festival ihre neue CD vorstellen werden. Kurz vorher wurde sie ja aufgenommen, aber das war sicher eh nur so ein Spruch und bezieht sich wahrscheinlich auf Trashed, Lost & Strungout. COB spielen ja leider keine neuen, unveröffentlichten Songs mehr vorab. Jedenfalls werden sie auf dem Earthshaker sicher genau das selbe Set spielen, wenn sie genau so viel Spielzeit haben.

^probably not, but earthshaker rocks anyway, such a small festival.. great atmosphere... especially when a thunder storm suddenly breaks out, heh......

"Working"?

Hm... Hab' schon das überlegt und es liegt mir auch ein bißchen zu weit von HH. Doch weiß eigentlich jemand wieviel Spielzeit sie da haben? Etwa eine Stunde/anderthalb Stunde oder was? Naja, wenn ich mir doch noch einen Eurail Pass besorgen könnte, wäre es ja möglich, dorthin zu fahren. :D

^Yes, it was our responsable job to be the "In Flames Merchcrew" on that festival, which meant we had to take their shirts to the merchandise on the first day and count and collect the rest when the festival was over...The rest of the job implied being drunk all the time :p . So indeed no real "working", but all booze& food was for free which already is enough payment :D !

eer besides...English, German ?? German, English, whatever ? I think COB will play at least an hour on Earthshaker. Come on, it'll be worth the journey :) . Alternatively, Rock Hard Festival is closer to Hamburg...and also a very nice festival.

That's gotta kick ass and sounds you had a good time. :D

Deutsch-Englisch, Englisch-Deutsch ist mir eigentlich Sch**ß-egal aber ich ehrlich gesagt, red' lieber auf Deutsch. :)

But whatever... I was hoping to see the Children again this year but if I go to Germany, I won't be in Hamburg until summer (July/August) so I will miss the Rock Hard Festival! :yell:

Also wäre Earthshaker die einzige Möglichkeit, oder doch noch hier aufs nächste Konzert zu warten! GRRR! :mad:

Hey... :wave: I got a picture from Helsinki where I can recognize I was +/- shitfaced at the time, judging from my actions... hehe.

I have to confess I'm not much of an open-air festival person, but it doesn't look like it's gonna get any better during the summer.
The parties before and after Wacken at the Headbangers Ballroom in Hamburg always fucking rule, though. :kickass:
It's packed like sardines and there are a ton of people from all over Europe as well.

I've already been thinking about going to Earthshaker Festival. Rockhard Fest. is nearer to Hamburg, but don't know yet whether I'll be able to get some free days in may- and need to find someone to come with me first. ;-)
So what kind of possibilities are there to get to this Geisel...what was the location called ?! Is there a good railway connection ?

An deiner Stelle würde ich lieber zum Rockhard Fest gehen.

Ich hab's schon versuch, 'ne Verbindung mit den Zügen zu finden, aber ich glaube ehrlich gesagt, daß Geiselwind am Arsch der Welt liegt. Am besten wäre mit dem Zug von HH nach Würzburg zu fahren, und danach mit einem Mietwagen oder was weiß ich nach Geiselwind. Ist doch Scheiße... :yell:

Hi All !!
I'm pretty happy to hear that COB will be performin there this summer !!
I was wounderin if there was official annouce from COB about other festival they would appear at !!??
i'm headin to Europe to study next year, and there are goooood chances that I'll bealeavin 1 moth or so before september, to see visit many place around, and probly see COB Perform for 6th time, but 1st time in an outside Festival !!

Also, any got an idea if COB will perform a European Tour next fall !!??
If so I can't wait to see them perfomr like in homeland, and hear the new album !!
COB's Shows in Montreal were totally sick, specially the last one, HEADLINE, wich I arrived at 8am to be in front row, and left at 2am, to get all 5 band's sign my ToKyo WarHeart's Boxset:D

Cant's wait to hear some new stuff !!!
COB 4 ever !!!!